Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, congratulations to Martina on her win against Dinara. However, on the TV Martina appeared to have a moustache! It wasn't the sun or shadow. But from every angle and every close up and every shot of the camera, Martina appeared to have a moustache! It was as if she had a five o'clock shadow!

Dinara's skin problem was not as bad as a few weeks ago, but Martina definitely appeared to have a facial hair issue on her top upper lip! And it wasn't static or dust on my TV!

I do hope Martina has not been having hormone injections or any other such medical interventions!

Anyway, it seemed a little odd, and distracted me from an otherwise gruelling match!!

·
Banned
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry to harp on, but Martina's mum, Melanie, was also sporting a cropped and somewhat butch hairdo. I do hope that they haven't gone let'sbefriends to bag a title!

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
It's no moustache,it's due to her peaked cap.TV doesn't show everything properly-so it isn't what u see is what u get.Dinara's acne looked better as it is in reality.
On TV we see often that a ball is out or in,but it isn't/is. That are angles,shadows and many other interferences.

·
Banned
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tenn_ace said:
Sorry to harp on, but why do you even care to respond to that cr*p?
Cr*p?! The match was quite dull, spotting a moustache on a girl had to be a little bit more interesting!!!

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
i thought that too, but i realized it was the shadow like two seconds later.

martina was looking good today...that dress and those perky boobs :drool:
and dinara wasn't looking as ghastly today. twas a good match...

·
Registered
663 Posts
It did look like a tash but it was more likely to be bad lighting or the way she holds her mouth when waiting to receive serve.

·
Registered
34,670 Posts
Im pretty sure Martina actually does have a stache and its not just this particular lighting. I saw it in AUS.

Get rid of it, Marti :p :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.