Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
no i can't see it. i only see the opening page asking me to join. thanks for this. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
That was my fault.

I disabled the guest reading of that specific forum ,because we had some hickups on our server, so i had to limit the access and see if that helps...

it wasn't the reason ;)

works now..

There are some Area's who are only accessable to Members duh, but those are more "internal" ;)

Also check out:
http://wta.hingis.org for a general wta forum

·
Registered
4,702 Posts
It's gorgeous! Wow, I'm so jealous of Martina!

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
thanks Markus. that's incredible. how did you guys get these pictures? any chance of getting inside shots? i bet Hingis has incredible taste in furniture ;)

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Wonderful!

Great atmosphere and impressive view as well. I'm glad Martina has found a great way to spend her US$18+ prize money.

Just one tiny thing though:

How old is the house? It seems like one of those places long unused and only recently renovated by its new and rich owner.

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
It's wonderful

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Musashino said:
Wonderful!

Great atmosphere and impressive view as well. I'm glad Martina has found a great way to spend her US$18+ prize money.

Just one tiny thing though:

How old is the house? It seems like one of those places long unused and only recently renovated by its new and rich owner.

hmm...

Martina Hingis' Dreamhouse (Year of construction: 1978/79) in Hurden with Lake landing stage behind the Garden.

The house belonged to the Ex-National Football (Soccer) Player Karl-Heinz Riedle (from Germany).

useful!??? :wavey:

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
vicky116 said:
hmm...

Martina Hingis' Dreamhouse (Year of construction: 1978/79) in Hurden with Lake landing stage behind the Garden.

The house belonged to the Ex-National Football (Soccer) Player Karl-Heinz Riedle (from Germany).

useful!??? :wavey:
Indeed.

Thank you :)

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,380 Posts
le-plus-beau said:
this place is near of which big city of suisse? basel, zurich, geneve, lausanne?
Zurich, I think

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
white furniture! she must not be planning to entertain anyone who has young children! :p

love the sophisticated feel to her place. thanks vicky :kiss:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.