Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what is/was she endorsed by?
I know Yonex and Adidas.....anyone know any others?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I'm sure she has an arrangement with Sanex too, hence why she wears 2 of their logos on her clothes.

Did anyone hear anything about the Prince deal, or was that just a rumour cause i'm glad she is with Yonex.

M

·
0 Posts
Marti used to have a deal with Opel, I know that, but that stopped in 99.

She did used to have a load of Japanese endorsements including Tanita bathroom scales! Dunno if she has those anymore.

She used to do Clairol ads (I have that ad on my comp for Daily Defense... it's a really awful advert. Okay it has Marti on... but the advert is really corny.), but now she's got a deal with Sanex, whose products are constantly bought by my household.

Other than that I think it's just yer adidas and Yonex... and probably Calkin's "I Can't Believe it's a Law Firm" service, which provides her with all her legal... and bedroom orientated needs.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah,Herbal Essences too,right?

M

·
0 Posts
I don't think she did Herbal Essences, however the thought of her seductively saying "I've got the urge" would help many young teenagers through adolescence.

But Marti would probably change it to "I was like, ok, I've err, y'know got the urge to, y'know, herbal".

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
208 Posts
There used to be Oceanspray. We always buy there Cranberry juice cause it's good for your waterworks. :D

There was also Merrill Lynch for a while.

Bolle glasses.

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:D
Welcome to the board!Im guessing you are a martian...Enjoy your stay here!We have many wonderful people on the board,Tammy,KC,Chris,Kisha,Marri,ME:),Adrian,gorecki,etc.:) :angel:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks

It is SO nice to be on a forum where people like Martina Hingis. When I'm on sports.yahoo.com/ten, I feel bombarded by Capriati and Williams fans. They really are obnoxious! I am one of 2 or 3 people who support her. Maybe you guys can lend a hand to the cause on that site too. Well, anyways I'm glad to be here with people who also support Hingis. GO MARTINA!:wavey::bounce:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts