Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
:( :( :( :(
YES, Hingis really has a awful draw in AUS 2002 again , exactly like last year . She go through Serena and William to reach to the final which should engage extremely difficult for Hingis .....but who knows whether Hingis should repeat her thorax to beat both William sisters in QF and SM again ?.........anyways , HIngis must have her best performances in AUS 2002 again .

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
It's a really nasty draw :(. She should get through to the quarters without too many problems, but it's looking like she'll have to do what she did last year to the Williams, although let's hope they see they are in the same side of the draw and one of them pulls out with a mysterious injury ;).

Good luck Martina though, you can do it!! :)

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Bad, bad braw.

On the surface it seems that this will be Martina's biggest challenge of the year. Serena on quarters, Venus on semis and possibly Clijsters on final, that's really rough!

I still trust my Marti! 2002 will be her year! Come on girl! :cool:

·
Registered
128 Posts
The only ones standing in her way are the Williams, I'm pretty confident she could take anyone of those four potential finalists.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I really only hoped Venus would be on the other side.
But remember last year!!!!
She can go for her 6th consecutive final!!!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
I know, it's deja vu all over again. I watched the draw live this morning, and couldn't believe it!! She also plays Virginie Razzano in the first round, who she def. in the third round last year!! But if anyone can do it, Martina can!!

Go Martina!!

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
A very bottom heavy draw...

Does Conchita have a chance against Serena? ;)

Hopefully we'll get to see a rematch of the QFs SFs and finals...but with Martina lifting the champions trophy instead of Jen. ;)

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
This would only make the sweetest victory for Marti!!!!:angel: :bounce: :kiss:

go Marti!!!!!! You definetely can do it!!!!!!!!:kiss:

·
Registered
14,818 Posts
what an annoying draw

but nothing EVER fazes martina
other than jomar and KC of course ;)

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yes, Conticha may get a chance go o the second ground if Serena should pull out by injure ! I hope so ... ! But Serena looks really heatly when she posed for the media to announce her new outfit which it was looked really awful ( ohh this is Martina Hingis' private furom ..right ? it means i could say whatever i want .right?.hee.hee) ..........Does she need to announce that ?..Adidas outfit is really better than that !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts