Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although you didn't win this years Australian Open Crown, you are still number on in our hearts. We love you for your tennis, your personality, and your spirit. We applaude your efforts, and best of luck to for years to come.

A Grand Slam Crown is waiting...

GO MARTINA!:hearts:

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Likewise. Martina will always be #1 in my book. The fact that she didn't win today is very hard to cope with, and I'm not sure how many more disastourous finals I can take, but I will stick with her all the way. :wavey:

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Some people say that Hingis can't compete with the big hitters...I say to this didn't she beat Monica (a semi big babe) after losing the first set? And did she or did she not control the first set and a half of the match where Jenn was "playing" the role of the weaker player and Hingis was the "power" player.

True, it was a tough match for Hingis to lose, but she showed she can still compete with the best girls. 10-1 not too bad to start off the season after an injury, especially as serious as an ankle one.

Don't worry Hingis fans, Martina is still a top favorite for any event. And she's not going to let some big muscled girls scare her! Martina's still got it! :D

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
I think we´re confusing her with Princess Diana?:p

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
You will always be number one in my heart,Martina...I love you!:hearts:

·
Registered
88 Posts
She certainly showed she CAN still play with the "big guns". She did not lose this match because of jennifer's powerful hitting. It really was other factors. But not something she will not overcome.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Martina - all your fans are still believing in you and maybe this time you didn't win, but you'll have many more chances to win the championships point at a grandslam tournament.

Watch out for her in Paris!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts