Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Martina Hingis has been photographed watching Sergio Garcia at his golf match today at LaCosta...Melanie and Mario are also there rooting Sergio on..so it looks like the "sparks" are flying between these two great athletes!! Let the flames start igniting!!:fiery: :fiery:
barmaid:wavey:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Aaawwww,thats so sweet!:kiss:

·
Banned
692 Posts
I wonder how chris is taking it?

·
Registered
623 Posts
HERE YOU GO !

Martina Hingis looked great and stunning in the picture .......How beautiful she is !
I wonder who is Mario ? Is he her trainer ?..He looks handsome ,too. Why she does not give him any chances ....

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Wow!Look how classy and fine Martina looks in that pic!Loving ya always!

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Hehe.She does!What kind of hat is that?I want one!:D

·
Registered
25,598 Posts
does it mean Martina has separated with that lawyer :rolleyes: , sorry but I have to say she is not very loyal to her boy friends, changes one from one so soon :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I think Janie is right that adidas has a hand in this!

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Miranda said:
does it mean Martina has separated with that lawyer :rolleyes: , sorry but I have to say she is not very loyal to her boy friends, changes one from one so soon :rolleyes:
Good to see you are so perfect that you can pass judgement on the personal lives of others :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
25,598 Posts
I never said I am perfect, this is just my opinion. Since she is a public icon, she has to face with other people's comments, I am not saying she is a slut or bad woman.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts