Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
No problems with Spain and Serbia might give him a fine or community service, nothing more than that. This problem is only Australia's

Product Font Material property Screenshot Design

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Now people will say he should've volunteered to go home instead of being deported.

Will that make this case any better?

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
As if he was any hope. Isn’t he currently still covid positive? Or has that finished?
I think he's asymptomatic still so he should be good. Isner is probably going to WD as well. He has little to lose at his age and he was never going anywhere anyway

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
As if he was any hope. Isn’t he currently still covid positive? Or has that finished?
I hate it because Kyrgios and Tomic continues to be sooo disappointing when they have so much potential.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Kyrgios evidently is saying he's going to withdraw now. I think you might see a few others do the same.
He's another that won't be missed much. Can't see too many other players throwing away a pay-packet after being here and playing over the past few weeks. Djokovic is not well liked by most players although they respect his tennis ability.

·
Registered
8,102 Posts
Now people will say he should've volunteered to go home instead of being deported.

Will that make this case any better?
I was thinking he would have been given the ultimatum. He either leaves voluntarily, or they proceed to revoke his visa and he's banned from Australia for 3 years. But of course, Novak doesn't have the integrity to voluntarily leave.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Before Novak, tennis players with such visas entered Australia without any problems, but only with Novak did the Australian government decide to show adherence to principles.

·
Registered
16,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Fake Documents >>>> He apologized for apparently false information on his Australia visa declaration, specifically that he hadn't traveled in the 14 days before his arrival in the country. Photos taken during that period appear to show him in both Spain and Serbia.
Djokovic said a member of his support staff submitted the information and the omission had been "human error."
In the statement, Djokovic also admitted doing an interview and photo shoot with a French sports newspaper while Covid positive, which he conceded was an "error of judgment."

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Martina desperately trying to stay relevant.
Jog on lady.
No. Martina was/is Novak's pal. She is a big supporter. She is, like most decent folk, shocked at Novak's lies and behaviour. In fact, before the rule breaking in Serbia was uncovered, she supported him going to the AO. She is trying to say to him: show some dignity, take responsibility.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Before Novak, tennis players with such visas entered Australia without any problems, but only with Novak did the Australian government decide to show adherence to principles.
No. There were no medical exemption visas for COVID before COVID!!! This NEW 1st time ever rule was: be vaccinated or have a valid medical exemption.

·
Registered
8,561 Posts
Nadal, Muguruza, Navratilova, Murray, Tsitsipas, etc Keep the high profile Novaxx’s draggings coming. :drool:
Tsitsipas really dragged him, lol. He's right out of my shit list.

81 - 100 of 140 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.