Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the rankings and with Rome removed Martina Navratilova appears to be inside the Top 20 by around 80 points.

Incredible :eek: :eek: :) :)

Reactions: nikita771

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Go Martina!! I hope she wins a doubles slam this year. Seeing her win the mixed in Oz was just too cool.

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
:worship: :)

·
Registered
4,869 Posts

Thanks for the info Flatstat! :) Go Martina! :D

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
My god. Can't believe Martina has done this....*WITHOUT ME CARRYING HER LIKE BEFORE* Maybe she *is* a good player after all!

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hmm...if SHE can comeback, maybe I can too? I'm in much better shape than she is and a million times more talented.

I might return, but staying away gives the others a chance to win something.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
And add me onto that list Bill.

I don't think you're really a star...more like a planet. Nah a universe with your ass...

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
....Because a <million> Mars a day makes you Work <on your gut> Rest <coz you're too fat to move> and Play <tennis, very badly>

You should be the new face of Mars! :p

·
Registered
262 Posts
I could be the new face of a product. I'm so blonde and beautiful after all.

·
Registered
7,026 Posts
Oh you could do it Sue. You should be the face of a fake tan product, coz you are the female David Dickinson skin-wise afterall.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I love my tan. I love myself. The whole country loves me.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
SueBarker said:
I love my tan. I love myself. The whole country loves me.
Nuh-huh... Just the dirty old old old men who watch A Question Of Sport for you. You know the ancient ones who daren't watch any Cat Deely shows cos a glimpse of her makes their heart race too much. You are perfect for the geriatrics! A passable face and wrinkles too... you don't work them up too much.

·
Senior Member,
2,093 Posts
Yea Martina!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Hopefully they´ll go through to the quarterfinals and then beat Black/Elena. Being that impressive even on clay makes me think what happens if they go to Wimbledon :)

Please let them have a top8 seed so they avoid the Williams before the quarterfinals :)

It´s necessary that Husarova/Dementiewa don´t team in Paris and 1-2 pairs ahead of them do worse in the next 1-2 weeks same as the GS in Paris. Interestingly enough, Martina´s good results with Sveta in tierII don´t necessarily endanger her going off points in Madrid. I feared that the whole season that this will endanger her seeding chances but with what she achieved so far, she´s solid as a top30 :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts