Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
She looks like Mary Carillo in that pic!

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
SelesFan70 said:
OMG! Her left hand looks like that of a 75 year old! :scared:
.....A 75 year old with hands still good enough to kick...:tape:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Czechfan said:
.....A 75 year old with hands still good enough to kick...:tape:
...STR---E--TCH!...VOLLEY!.....AND-----KICK!!!

she's...... " " !

·
Registered
7,354 Posts

She looks simply amazing.........
She is a really universal icon.......

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Denise4925 said:
So does her face. :p
lets see a pic of you and give us all a real good laugh!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Czechfan said:
lets see a pic of you and give us all a real good laugh!
lol

Martina navratilova is nearly 50. Its not a secret. She's not supposed to look like tati golovin. (And those are veins, not wrinkles in her hands :) ).

So, please, give the "I can't believe she looks old" posts a rest. Lets see how y'all look at that age, let alone play how u play tennis. :)

btw, philbo, what happened to ur top 20 calimero post thread? I couldnt find it...... That was funny....

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
henmanhill said:
Bet you wish you could play tennis even a tenth as good as this "75 year old".
Yes I do, but I thank God I don't have her face. :)

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
anabolix said:
lol

Martina navratilova is nearly 50. Its not a secret. She's not supposed to look like tati golovin. (And those are veins, not wrinkles in her hands :) ).

So, please, give the "I can't believe she looks old" posts a rest. Lets see how y'all look at that age, let alone play how u play tennis. :)

btw, philbo, what happened to ur top 20 calimero post thread? I couldnt find it...... That was funny....
She's not supposed to look 75 at 47 either. But, I guess all of that sun will weather your looks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.