Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
:) She has a very 'girly' body,I think that's why she looks so good in all of this adidas wear, as opposed to many of the other players who have very trunky legs, or extremely muscled shoulders...also the colors really suit her complexion. Martina definitely is fit, but she isn't totally muscled like many of the other players, who really need to stop wearing the adidas stuff. :eek:

Reactions: Solitaire

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
pictures anyone?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
G~Playa said:
pictures anyone?
Not a great pic... but the only one i could find so far that showed the whole outfit :lol:

Not a huge fan of this outfit though, as i have said many times i prefer when she wears blue and white ;)

·
Registered
5,515 Posts

:kiss: :hearts:

·
Registered
578 Posts
yup that outfit looks good on her, but i prefer the black one that she wore in Aussie ;)

·
Sports Freak
12,071 Posts
Martina looks gud in any outfit..Its not her clothes but her personality which makes her to standout from other players..Martina:worship:

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
I know pink and white go together but it just looks odd. Bring back the long/short sleeve shirt!

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
women should only be allowed to bikinis on the tennis court. The outfits they were these days are too provactive for my liking :mad:

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
i agree. she looks wayyyy better than jhh and nadia petrova.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
I'd never think she'd look great in pink, but it comes clear to me now. Se looks good in anything.:drool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts