1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,731 Posts
:banana: :banana: Go Martina :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
Martina we miss you already!!! Come back and win this tournament!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Good luck Martina! I hope to see you on 4th Mai!

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Martina!

·
Registered
13,033 Posts
Gah! This tournament is a lifetime and a half away! I'm going through withdrawal. I don't need this Kuznetsova match to linger any longer.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
alwayshingis said:
Gah! This tournament is a lifetime and a half away! I'm going through withdrawal. I don't need this Kuznetsova match to linger any longer.
So true...

Bring on Warsaw! :D :bounce:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Cool - Marti back on clay! :bounce:

Was worried earlier in the year when there was talk she would miss clay court season but her French Open campaign remains on course! :D

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Martina hasn't played a claycourt tournament since Hamburg in 2002, where she lost 7-5 6-3? to Venus in the semis. Her last pro clay match was winning the Hamburg title with Schett, demolishing Dani/Arantxa even though she could barely walk.

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
On another note...I thought Warsaw was after Charleston. :sad: I have to wait FOREVER to see Martina. On another note, I'm not going to Montreal this summer to see the Canadian Open, I'm going to Spain for a week with friends. :eek: Oh well, maybe next year.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Martina, you have that natural gift for tennis. Forget the power and just play your game. Hope to see you in the winner circle.:bounce:

·
Registered
19,362 Posts
Good luck!! :yeah:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alwayshingis said:
I need to watch some matches with Martina on clay to tide me over. Anyone have any?
I don't have any of her matches on clay :eek:

Well, if they cover the French Open here, i'll be taping it for sure :D

1 - 20 of 74 Posts