Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have infomation on this couple. I was just watching CNNSI and they mentioned at the very end of Golf Plus (or something like that) that pictures have been published with the two together near Sergio's home. Interesting.... :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
very interesting

because a couple of years ago when he first signed his adidas contract he said that one reason he did it was so that he could meet anna kournikova.:D :D

·
Registered
15,024 Posts
There is a BIG story about this in The Daily Star in the UK

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I think Janie is right, normally they would use Timmy but he is married already!

·
Registered
106 Posts
shirley said:
There is a BIG story about this in The Daily Star in the UK
Is there a link to this story? Is it the basic info or did the paper have more news? Can somebody give us a smmary anyways? Thanks.:p

·
Banned
692 Posts
Sounds like a manwhore to me

·
Registered
314 Posts
Geesh!!! Martina has a new man just about every month.:eek:

Of course, there's nothing wrong with that but it's just strange that Anna K. is the one who always gets the "man hungry" label when she's had the same one or two boyfriends for years and Ms. Hingis has a new one everytime you look up.:rolleyes:

Well, they're both young and attractive so it's a healthy thing.:wavey:

But . . . Sergio Garcia is kind of ugly, in my opinion. :( But young and rich, which makes up for a lot of shortcomings.;)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I think its great, if it's true. And its fine if it's not.

I just hope Martina is happy, with Chris or Sergio.

I think these papers are a bit too nosey. :( What business is it of theirs? :fiery:

·
Registered
165 Posts
whos better for martina?

i think sergio is better for martina... i dunt really like the lawyer.. ;)

·
Registered
15,024 Posts
Summary

Smash said:

Is there a link to this story? Is it the basic info or did the paper have more news? Can somebody give us a smmary anyways? Thanks.:p
Here is a summary: -

TENNIS BABE Martina Hingis is in a love match with golfing wonderboy Sergio Garcia.
The sporting Golden couple - worth around £250million cuddled up as they went for a romantic drive.
They were spotted together in the rolling Spanish countryside near Sergio's mountain home in Borrilol, Eastern Spain.
Sergio, 22 plays with the nickname "El Nino" and it seems to have been a whirlwind romance for the golf ace and the gorgeous 21 year old beauty.
The sporting pair have a great deal in common - with both hitting the top in the respective sports at young ages.
Last night a source close to the couple said - "They certainly enjoy each others company but it is early days yet.
They've both got so much in common and I think it is great that they help each other out with the stresses of their careers. They've both acheived so much in a short time and are really great friends."
The pair looked relaxed and happy as they chatted during the drive in Sergio's £130,000 Ferrari 360 Modena sports car

That's just a wee snippet.

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
WELL i think Anna K. should have more boyfriends/romances than Martina!difference is that she manages to hide that and Hingis not!btw many players have boyfriends and no one knows them.have u ever seen a Seles's boyfriend?or a Davenport's boyfriend?and what about Venus and Serena?only rumours,nothing is confirmed.it doesnt mean that only Hingis has boyfriends,it means that other players hide that very well!

·
Registered
314 Posts
The British tabs are so funny. They always bring up how much money a person is worth. "worth £250 million" or £130,000 Ferrari 360 Modena sports car. I think that's bizarre and totally not the point.:rolleyes: I love it when they try to add up what Stefanie and Andre are worth. It changes from tabloid to tabloid. Of course, the latest is that Jaden Gil :angel: has been given $65 million by his doting parents. How would the tabloids know that?:(

When these Brit tabs write about a new boyfriend for anybody they make it sound as if these people are practically MARRIED already.:eek: They don't give people time enough to be friends.

WELL i think Anna K. should have more boyfriends/romances than Martina!difference is that she manages to hide that and Hingis not!!
I don't agree with that!!! Anna K. is the most famous, most photographed woman in sports. It would be impossible for her to hide a boyfriend. Impossible.:rolleyes: Any man she even LOOKS at is suspect as a boyfriend.

have u ever seen a Seles's boyfriend?or a Davenport's boyfriend?and what about Venus and Serena
Uh!! Yes!!:rolleyes: Remember last summer when Venus was photographed KISSING that Italian; also Serena has been photographed numerous times with her American football-playing boyfriend; everybody knows Lindsay's boyfriend is the brother of a male player and they live together in California. These are not "rumors" they are fact, with photos to prove it.:)

I still say, Martina has apparently had more "boyfriends" than Anna K. and all the other famous women players, if you go by what the tabloids say.:p Also, I repeat, THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT :kiss: These are young, beautiful women who work very hard at their jobs and they should have boyfriends. It's normal and it's cool.:cool:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
I still wonder if they really are a couple.
Don't know, there's something in the story that makes me sceptical.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
ANNA has the bad rap as a manhunter, but Marti does seem to go through a lot of guys or vice versa that the Russian ever did.

However, I hope that Martis is not involved with the Spanish stroker, because he is not a one-girl guy.

Drop the guys for a while Hingis and focus on that ranking.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts