Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
congrats to her, she obviously earned it.

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Unless seles, capriati or navritalova comeback and win a slam, there is no contest!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Martina has lived upto her seeding and is continuing to impress me and make me proud to be a Martina Hingis fan. I can't believe the amount of people who thought Martina would be lucky to be in the top 100 or top 50. Palease!!

so I think it's about that time again to:

BOW DOWN - :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
ezekiel said:
you gotta love it, wta tennis :lol:
she totally deserved it :ras:

·
Registered
547 Posts
tennnisfannn said:
Unless seles, capriati or navritalova comeback and win a slam, there is no contest!
nope sorry Seles and Capriati all won slams when they came back, martina hasn't

·
Registered
47,719 Posts
selking said:
omg i got so bored wathcing her today. Fing pusher.
It's not her fault that little Oafette couldn't keep the ball in the court. :rolleyes:

·
Sports Freak
12,071 Posts
go hingis said:
Martina has lived upto her seeding and is continuing to impress me and make me proud to be a Martina Hingis fan. I can't believe the amount of people who thought Martina would be lucky to be in the top 100 or top 50. Palease!!

so I think it's about that time again to:

BOW DOWN - :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I bow with you :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Banned
6,444 Posts
tennnisfannn said:
Uh, nothing Hingis does this year will compare to what Jennifer accomplished in 2001. Nothing.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Actually,if Martina were to win FO 2006 THE GRAND SLAM that has eluded her it would be pretty big!!but i want juju to win it again!!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Well you guys are talking about 2006 like it is over already. Jennifer definitely had a good 2001, but 2001 is over already, and 2006 just begun. There is still 9 months left and in between there are dozens of tourneys and 3 more Grand Slams left. We will see what the future and Martina brings. But now, it is too early to talk about her accomplishment in 2006.

·
Registered
25,404 Posts
if my memories are correct, jennifer started her come back at 1996, it took her 3 years before she finally won a title and 5 years before she achieved so much in 2001 ;). It has just been 2 1/2 months, and hingis are already in top 30, i think its a quite good achievement :wavey:

MarJenAll20 said:
Uh, nothing Hingis does this year will compare to what Jennifer accomplished in 2001. Nothing.

Reactions: go hingis

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
Martina has a good chance to make two tier 1 finals within 3 months of her return! outstanding!

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
83 Posts
bow bow :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts