MARTINA HINGIS 2002 PHOTO ALBUM

Hi everybody, post Martina pics from 2002 :D:D:D

Go Martina!!!!!!
:kiss: :hearts:

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Martina Hingis of Switzerland plays a backhand return during her match against Sandrine Testud of France at the Sydney International tennis tournament in Sydney, Thursday, Jan. 10, 2002. Hingis won the match 6-4, 6-2

Martina Hingis, of Switzerland, plays a forehand during her match against Sandrine Testud, of France, at the Sydney International tennis tournament in Sydney, Thursday, Jan. 10, 2002. Hingis won the match 6-4, 6-2.

Martina Hingis of Switzerland in action against Sandrine Testud of France during their quarterfinal match at the Sydney International January 10, 2002. Hingis won 6-4 6-2.

Women's doubles partners Anna Kournikova of Russia, right, and Martina Hingis of Switzerland share a laugh during their match against Janet Lee of Taiwan and Wynne Prakusya of Indosesia at the Sydney Internation tennis tournament in Sydney, Monday, Jan. 7, 2002. Kournikova and Hingis won the match 6-4, 6-2.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Switzerland's Martina Hingis hits a forehand during her match against U.S. player Lisa Raymond at the Sydney International tennis tournament on January 8, 2002. Hingis defeated Raymond 6-1 6-1.

Martina Hingis, of Switzerland, returns a shot during her match against Lisa Raymond of the U.S. at the Sydney International tennis tournament in Sydney, Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2002. Hingis won the match 6-1, 6-1.

Martina Hingis, of Switzerland, returns a shot during her match against Lisa Raymond of the U.S. at the Sydney International tennis tournament in Sydney, Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2002. Hingis won the match 6-1, 6-1

Switzerland's Martina Hingis reacts to missing a shot during her match against U.S. player Lisa Raymond at the Sydney International tennis tournament, January 8, 2002. Hingis defeated Raymond 6-1 6-1

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
OMG! Martina looked scary in that pic!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
15,025 Posts
Some Martina Pics

Although I'm not a fan I found these pictures of Martina on the internet and I thought you'd like them!

Enjoy

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Thanks shirley and all...

I wonder what adidas has designed for Martina for AO...? hmmmmm

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
OK 1st round pics!:)

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
yeah i like this purple colour outfit on martina...

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Shirley!

Chris:
:angel: :cool:

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Thanks Shirley!Did yall see Jan-Michael Gambill today?!
He stole Martis outfit....:p And yes,that purple outfit looks
really great.Thanks to all of you for the pictures!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
Yeah i saw Jan-Michael today on TV, and i was like "Who died and made u Martina?" lol, not that i minded coz Jan-Michael's my honey anyway! lol Though i think it suits Martina better than him.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
LOL! Jan wanted to feel pretty too.:eek:

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
... maybe he should try the purple one :angel:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts