Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#3 now, only 100- something points behind Venus. Yup! :bounce: Our girl is on her way back! :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,493 Posts
Way to go Marti!:kiss:

I really hope that she won't be the number one at Roland Garros because i like Martina ''the hunter'' much more then when she's number one!She's playing much better right now:D

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Yes, it is so refreshing for our queen to be back in the winner's circle. She has to be #1 at something you know;)!

Seriously and I truly believe that Martina is not paying attention to the rankings, but is more focused on the big events and beating those power babes that people say she can't beat. Time and time again she has proven them wrong. Boy, let me tell ya something special might happen in the 2nd Saturday of Roland Gaross this year:drool:

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
She'll get her right place at the earliest.:angel: :bounce: :kiss:

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
GO MARTINA

:) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Like Martina said herself, she was playing in fear. Now she can't be afraid of losing the #1 ranking anymore. She's really going out there, fearless.

And soon she'll make her way back to the top, where she belongs, no doubt about it.

And when she's at #1, she'll be confident enough, this time, to know that she CAN beat the power players, and she'll remain fearless, and keep that #1.

·
Banned
692 Posts
CMON HINGIS THAT NUMBER 1 RANKINGS IS YOURS TO TAKE AND NO ONE CANS TOP U FROM TAKING IT,

·
Registered
14,818 Posts
ending the year no. 4 does wonders to marti's game :D

the last time (it was the only time :eek:) she ended the year at no. 4 (that would be '96) she won 3 GS the next year, losing one GS final.

I hope you guys know what we're heading for :D

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
I confidently predict that Martina will be back to her rightful place in the rankings after Wimbledon at the latest!!!

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
there's no way but up for this awesome tennis player.:angel: :bounce: :kiss:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Martina - the queen of tennis

Yes Martina is back in the game and she will show 'em all who's the REAL no. 1 (which she's always been in my heart :kiss: )

but I do too believe that it would benefit her not to be no 1 at the Roland Garros since, as already mentioned, she's an excellent hunter

But then again Martina is always EXCELLENT

sincerely yours

:bounce: <-- mumin

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Martina won't be number at the French, she has too much to defend.

The 2 major moving points for Martina this year is from Post French to Pre US Open and the later weeks of the year. Providing she protects everything else, she could pick up as much as 1500 points in those areas..enough to take her you know where ;)

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
somebady can show me please how will be the rankings in the most optimistic of the scenarios. thats mean martina champion beating in a row serena , venus and jennifer.
and how will be in the the worst one?
thanx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts