Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
any other posters--especially Marri:devil: --is not allowed to look at my favorite picture of Marti...any insubordination of this order will be followed by severe punishment by empire :wavey:

it was a small picture in a magazine so it's the best I could get scanning...in the picture insert Marti claimed about Cigar "who doesn't know him--i mean he's in all the papers and magazines and on tv all the time"

hmmm, betcha Marti was wrong about Marri knowing Cigar :rolleyes:

Marti also fed Cigar peppermint candies and help give him a bath and also did a picture with her holding a Cigar cap over his handsome head

*empire can't wait for Marti to sign his picture of Cigar*

Attachments

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Marri can ride me anytime.:eek:

·
Banned
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
be careful how you talk about Marri King Cing otherwise i'll tell Cigar to give u a swift kick with his rear legs

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
lmao pea :p it's been a while eh ;)

lol marti's right though... who doens't know about her horses and her doggy Zorro huh? :p

·
Registered
14,737 Posts
I know who Cigar is, he was perhaps one of my favorite racing horses. What do you think of Funny Cide?

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Bacardi said:
I know who Cigar is, he was perhaps one of my favorite racing horses. What do you think of Funny Cide?
and Marti is not one of your fav players???

hmmm, i like Funny Cide but loved seeing revenge when Empire Maker too the Belmont Stakes to derail 'Cides Triple Crown bid

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Bacardi said:
hope fans don't turn on Funny Cide like you did on Hingis :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts