Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find the complete results (ITF + WTA; singles & doubles!) of this Belgian/Dutch player? She was one of the top-ranked Belgian women in the 80s.
She was the 1st Belgian woman to play international ITFs and the first to receive a ranking on the WTA computer rankings list :)
She even played STEFFI GRAF once, but lost! :eek: ;)

Please help me out here :wavey: :kiss:

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
bram_born84 said:
Does anyone know where I can find the complete results (ITF + WTA; singles & doubles!) of this Belgian/Dutch player? She was one of the top-ranked Belgian women in the 80s.
She was the 1st Belgian woman to play international ITFs and the first to receive a ranking on the WTA computer rankings list :)
She even played STEFFI GRAF once, but lost! :eek: ;)

Please help me out here :wavey: :kiss:
I would try the WTA offices in Florida- they should be able to dig up career statistics for you, let me see, do I still have the number?

Try (813) 895-5000 which should get you to the switchboard in St. Petersburg, FL, and from there, ask for the statistics department. While you're there, purchase a WTA Media Guide, and they'll open up like a clam for you! GOOD LUCK- hope the number is still good- I haven't called in a while.

·
Registered
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I'm not phoning the WTA offices in the States :eek:
It would cost me a fortune!

Can't I just e-mail them? :(

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
bram_born84 said:
Thanks, but I'm not phoning the WTA offices in the States :eek:
It would cost me a fortune!

Can't I just e-mail them? :(
you can, and the www.sanexwtatour.com web site has a section for this purpose, but I'm not sure that you'll get a response- their web site is pretty generic. Where would you be calling from? Isn't there a Belgian Tennis Federation that would have this information?

Reactions: Brαm

·
Registered
15,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alfajeffster said:
you can, and the www.sanexwtatour.com web site has a section for this purpose, but I'm not sure that you'll get a response- their web site is pretty generic. Where would you be calling from? Isn't there a Belgian Tennis Federation that would have this information?
Hmmm I once searched for an e-mail address, but I only found the one of the webmaster...

I could try to contact the Flemish Tennis Association, but I don't think they'll have the data I'm looking for.

Thanks for replying btw! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts