Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
From island to island
12,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After her big win over Aravane :)hug:), let's support Marion who seeems in a great form.
She has a good chance to be qualified for the third round, it would be her first time :hearts: ! She plays Petkovic next. Allez Marion !

If you have some pictures, don't hesitate !

·
From island to island
12,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol: Honestly, I don't know who is this Petkovic (I like her name though) but Marion is clearly the better player especially after this convincing win over Aravane. She has the crowd and confidence with her. She has already beaten Malek, so she will continue like this, despite the "1987 German players" hype.

·
From island to island
12,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is in the third round :worship: :hearts: :kiss:
Despite a bagel, Marion fought and win comfortably 62 63 then.
I can't wait her match with Dementieva, I think she can win it :cool:
Go Marion !

·
Registered
4 Posts
3rd roun missinon COMPLETE!!!!!
But I think that next match against Elena will be her goodbye, Elena is playing a great tennis last matches and she is feel like wining an important tournament...
Sorry her fans!

·
From island to island
12,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4th round for Marion :drool: :bounce: ! She was very happy and proud !
I hope she makes a good match against Jankovic. Jelena won't make the same stupid mistakes as Elena, Marion will have to be more aggressive and to finish the points at the net. But I want her to have some fun now !

·
Registered
579 Posts
i love marion! good luck against jelena! you can beat her because you have the crowd and our hearts behind you! i love you marion i am soooooo happy for you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts