Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't say I love her nor I hate.She played really well against Patty. I can stand her loud grunting,but those long-lasting clenching her fist really makes people like her less. My whole family admired her game,but were annoyed by her gestures.
I know that's to demonstrate her strenght etc but she could limit herself only to a short fist clench.
What are your opinions?

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
My opinion is that you are :help: if Maria's quiet, private fist clenching gestures make you dislike her.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But Serena's and JH's don't clench their fist so significantly long.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My opinion is that you are :help: if Maria's quiet, private fist clenching gestures make you dislike her.
can't you read what I wrote?! :help:
She's neutral to me,but she'd be liked by more people if she just restarain her emotions a bit.

·
Art & Futures
20,924 Posts
-i'm not annoyed by her gestures at all, i'm annoyed by her father's gestures.
-no tennis father has been as publicly intense as him ... it wouldn't be that bad if he appeared regular but his hair is always psycho and he's wearing some scary ass sunglasses that are always like crooked, and then when he is FIST PUMPING, so is MARIA, and the cameramen // video editors juxtapose the father and daughter fist pumping together and its like UGH CALM DOWN lol. it's almost as if her father is doing psychological coaching...
-but as far as maria, i think she's fine, most other players don't say that much about it so i guess we should be okay. she has a few "other" games/sportsmanship things in the past, but nothing that big...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts