Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 364 Posts

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i realize she's still in sydney playing dubs with dinara. however when she arrives in melbourne, this thread will be going off! btw does anyone have a hint of who she's playing dubs with?

·
Registered
29,119 Posts
They already lost in doubles in Sydney. Pretty sure Maria is playing doubles with Aga again.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
soz i didnt know they lost in doubles til a few moments ago. she's not playing dubs with flavia? aww, they made such a good team. do u think she'll be in melbourne by now? i'd love to see her tomorrow.

·
Registered
29,119 Posts
She might be.. but Igor is still in Sydney for doubles so maybe she'll stick around for that.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i didnt see her today. hopefully i'll see her tomorrow if not saturday (the sooner the better of course) :) hey nikkie, do u have any tips on trying to get maria to say something where she's around her fans? :lol:

·
Registered
13,475 Posts
Hey bad angel will you going to the draw tomorrow? If you will be, take some pics please :)

The official draw for Australian Open 2010 will take place at Melbourne Park on Friday 15 January at 10.45am. Tennis legend and former world No. 1 John McEnroe and former French Open champion Ana Ivanovic will be involved in the draw ceremony.
Ana will be there :awww:

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey bad angel will you going to the draw tomorrow? If you will be, take some pics please :)

Ana will be there :awww:
i'll def take HEAPS of pics of ana :lol: but i dunno if its open to the public. do u know if it is and where its being held? plz tell me asap now coz im about to sign out and go to sleep

·
Registered
13,475 Posts
I don't know if it will be open to the public and it just says Melbourne Park.

The only thing extra it says on the AO site is it will be streamed live, but I won't get to see it :sad:

·
What's this?
14,651 Posts
Oh no Maria faces big Maria :bigcry:

Australia's Jelena Dokic faces a tough assignment to repeat her fourth round heroics from last year's Australian Open, with a first round clash against talented Russian 27th seed Alisa Kleybanova.
The draw for the 2010 Australian Open is currently being announced at Melbourne Park.

While Kleybanova represents a difficult first match for unseeded Dokic, the Australia did manage to defeat her in three sets (7-5, 5-7, 8-6) in a gripping fourth round encounter at last year's Australian Open in their only previous encounter.

Fellow Australian Anastasia Rodionova has a tough assignment in the first round against reigning French Open champion Svetlana Kuznetsova.

Belgium's Kim Clijsters has drawn a qualifier in the first round, while her countrywoman and fellow comeback queen Justine Henin faces a second-round clash with talented Russian Elena Dementieva.

The first round also features a clash of Russian glamour girls Maria Sharapova and Maria Kirilenko. Sharapova holds a 2-1 advantage in their three career meetings to date.
http://www.theage.com.au/sport/tennis/dokic-faces-henin-showdown-in-second-round-20100115-mb2y.html

·
♡
25,029 Posts
wow! what a great draw:help:

I think she can beat Sharapova though, I guess it will depend on her knee.

Anyway, good luck Kiri:D

·
Registered
37,975 Posts
Poor Maria. :sad:

Is Maria playing both doubles and mixed?

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts
please tell me this was a rehersal :shrug: :sobbing:

·
Registered
29,119 Posts
Maria is in Melbourne now. According to Wozniacki they practiced together this morning. :)

1 - 20 of 364 Posts