Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
I got excited for a minute.
Then I realised how playing week after week ended for her last time.

Wysłane z mojego F3211 przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Maria will have to play consecutive weeks to get back into the top 10. I want to see her win the French Open and shake her racket at Guy Forget.

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
YES. I really hope she plays both Doha and Dubai. Why shouldn't she after all. She hasn't played much lately. She seems to be healthy and god knows she needs those points before the French so I'm here for it, all day. Let's do it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Serena plays to win otherwise she doesn’t play so if they face its NID as always now even so with Maria’s regressed mentality and journeywoman like play

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Serena plays to win otherwise she doesn’t play so if they face its NID as always now even so with Maria’s regressed mentality and journeywoman like play
:lol: savage. I hope there will be some final/semifinal between these two this year (two or three will be ideal), i kinda miss the self-depreciating moment of myself as her fan :lol:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Is too early to be worried she might withdraw from Indian Wells. Play on the Women's side will begin next Wednesday. I don't get the vibe she is training but I may be wrong. When do most players arrive to practice?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Patrick M announced Serena's schedule:

He announced it today to the press:
Indian Wells
Miami
Madrid
Rome
French Open
Wimbledon
1 hard court event to be decided
US Open
WTA Finals to be decided

How will this compare to Maria's? Any guess on how many times they will play, and if Maria can defeat her now?
Lol Maria got outplayed in two sets against Sabalenka, was dragged against Halep and Kerber. Struggles against players like Riske and Siniakova. Struggling with ongoing injuries every other tournament. and you wonder if Maria can beat Serena :sad:

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Is too early to be worried she might withdraw from Indian Wells. Play on the Women's side will begin next Wednesday. I don't get the vibe she is training but I may be wrong. When do most players arrive to practice?
she usually shows on social media when she's practising before every tournament she plays. when she's not posting training footage, like pre birmingham, pre cincy, etc she will withdraw.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Lol Maria got outplayed in two sets against Sabalenka, was dragged against Halep and Kerber. Struggles against players like Riske and Siniakova. Struggling with ongoing injuries every other tournament. and you wonder if Maria can beat Serena :sad:
I just want to see Maria beat Serena one more time just to see Serena's fans here go bonkers.

61 - 80 of 98 Posts