Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mariah Carey has been tapped to sing the Olympic anthem at the opening ceremonies for the 2004 Olympic Games, to be held August 13 in Athens, Greece. ... Almost all of the Roc-A-Fella family is scheduled to converge on the Pontiac Silverdome near Detroit on Friday for the Roc-A-Fella 4th of July Takeover. Jay-Z, Cam'ron and the Diplomats, Twista and members of State Property are scheduled to perform. Dame Dash, who will also be on hand, says that this is only the beginning of his family's massive gatherings; he's planning a Roc-A-Fella tour in the coming months. ...

From Mtv.com

Go MC!:bounce:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
As long as she doesn't whisper sing, it's all good. :yeah:

·
Registered
17,733 Posts
GO MARIAH :worship:

Reactions: AjdeNate!

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Mariah Carey? What's that psycho bitch got that I don't? Do they really want someone who has been mentally unstable in the past to sing at the Olympics? C'mon.

Reactions: Paneru

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,233 Posts
Mariah! :hearts:

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
Just face it Helen, yourn Voice-box will never be the same again, and Maz is a class above you.

Thanks for the album info Athenaeum :wavey:

·
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.
21,902 Posts
No, how about we put it this way....... Butterfly, Music Box and Daydream were WAY better then "My foolish Fart" ;)

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Helen, it's a travesty they're not letting you sing "I'll Plant My Own Tree" during the opening ceremonies. I for one am appauled.

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
NOOOOOOO! Not Mariah-never-mind-my-voice-just-look-at-my-tits-how-many-notes-can-I-sing-forone-syllable-of-lyric f**king Carey!

Why didn't the Greeks choose one of their own singers instead of MC? Good enough reason for me to skip the Opening Ceremony anyway!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts