Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both are blonde and beautiful too:). Better luck next time Maria.
And continue being beautiful Maria:D.

·
Registered
352 Posts
The real question is will playing each other more frequently and on bigger ocassions have an affect on their relationship and if so, will they stop sleeping together?

·
Registered
616 Posts
JoJoCircus said:
The real question is will playing each other more frequently and on bigger ocassions have an affect on their relationship and if so, will they stop sleeping together?
We're talking about Maria and Maria, not Maria and Andy, silly. ;)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I think Kirlenko has a lot of ability but I see some things she needs to improve. One she needs to work on her fitness she was getting tired in the end of the match. The exact same thing happened when she played Davenport in Australia and almost beat her. And against Serena Williams two years ago at the French Open. I know Kirlenko is young but if she wants to be a top player she's got to have more nerve. She also needs to work on her serve, she volleys very well so why is she hanging on the baseline. Sharapova to her credit did turn it on in the third. However, I think Kirlenko could of won this match. The question for Kirlenko is when or if she will win these kinds of matches against the top players? Because that's how a player transitions from a good young up and commer to a real star.

·
Registered
616 Posts
JoJoCircus said:
Maybe Maria K and Roddick with have a Topspin 2 duel for nailing rights to Maria S? Live Webcast anyone?
:haha: :haha:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Morrissey said:
I think Kirlenko has a lot of ability but I see some things she needs to improve. One she needs to work on her fitness she was getting tired in the end of the match. The exact same thing happened when she played Davenport in Australia and almost beat her. And against Serena Williams two years ago at the French Open. I know Kirlenko is young but if she wants to be a top player she's got to have more nerve. She also needs to work on her serve, she volleys very well so why is she hanging on the baseline. Sharapova to her credit did turn it on in the third. However, I think Kirlenko could of won this match. The question for Kirlenko is when or if she will win these kinds of matches against the top players? Because that's how a player transitions from a good young up and commer to a real star.
I agree with everything you are saying, but that was way to serious for this thread LOL
Your right though!

·
Registered
7,980 Posts
JoJoCircus said:
Maybe Maria K and Roddick with have a Topspin 2 duel for nailing rights to Maria S? Live Webcast anyone?
:lol: :yeah:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts