Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is a match, i think Maria would beat Sania 6-0, 6-0. What do u guys think?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,960 Posts

·
Banned
12,773 Posts
double 6-0 ? no way , think two close ones for maria

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
For a fan of Sania, you don't have a lot of faith in her abilities. I think 6-3 6-2 Maria.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jacobruiz said:
For a fan of Sania, you don't have a lot of faith in her abilities. I think 6-3 6-2 Maria.

I'm a fan of maria too ;) I think i'm a bigger fan of Maria and Daniela than sania ;)

·
Registered
709 Posts
First of all, there shouldn't be a thread with this title, till Sania wins two rounds and Maria wins won. And if they do, it is ridiculous to expect Sania to lose 06 06 to ANYBODY, though I would also expect her to find it very difficult to beat Maria, purely due to Maria's style of play and Sania's relative lack of quickness on court ... Again, it is laughable for somebody who calls himself "SaniaMirzaRules" to say she will lose 06 06 .. She rules what then? -- A country of people who eat bagels? :)

Jay

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
With her injury problem i'm not even sure sania will make it past Benesova,leave alone Maria:(If sania was fully fit,i'd say she could give Maria a few problems.

Reactions: CooCooCachoo

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jayakris said:
First of all, there shouldn't be a thread with this title, till Sania wins two rounds and Maria wins won. And if they do, it is ridiculous to expect Sania to lose 06 06 to ANYBODY, though I would also expect her to find it very difficult to beat Maria, purely due to Maria's style of play and Sania's relative lack of quickness on court ... Again, it is laughable for somebody who calls himself "SaniaMirzaRules" to say she will lose 06 06 .. She rules what then? -- A country of people who eat bagels? :)

Jay

I'm giving a probability ..... If there is a match....I'm not saying there will be a match. Just because I say Sania Rules... it does not really mean she rules....everyone in this forum will agree that sania does not rule.....coz she has never won a major title.

·
Registered
16,477 Posts
Sania can win it if she plays flawless..But if its not her day even then maria will win something like 6 2 7 5 and 6 0 6 0 sania wouldnt lose to ANYBODY...I doubt if shes been bageled even once in her life...

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
SaniaMirzaRulez said:
I'm giving a probability ..... If there is a match....I'm not saying there will be a match. Just because I say Sania Rules... it does not really mean she rules....everyone in this forum will agree that sania does not rule.....coz she has never won a major title.
So what?Just because she hasn't won one doesn't mean that she won't in the future.Players mature at different rates.Sania has played top level tennis for only 7 months,Maria for 3 years.Maria has been coached by the best since the age of 9,sania for less than 6 months!You can't compare them :rolleyes:They are totally different players.And even if sania twists her ankle again,should they meet there is no way in hell maria would be able to beat her 6-0 6-0.Maria isn't Davenport :devil:Maria has never faced a forehand like sania's before and i doubt it'll be that easy to get around it :p
Any yes MightyMirza,sania's double bagelled a lot of players,but i don't think she's been bagelled herself.If she plays flawless the way she did against Nadia or Kuzzy,she has a chance,but otherwise Maria will be all over that second serve of hers...
:rolleyes: at this dumb thread

·
Registered
27,921 Posts
SaniaMirzaRulez said:
If there is a match, i think Maria would beat Sania 6-0, 6-0. What do u guys think?
:rolleyes: Are you a fan, or a troll?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guys, why are you so angry :D I was just making a guess ;) Even i want Sania to win matches and make it big.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I told you Sania wouldn't get past Benesova with that injury:)So much for this thread.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Iveta Rulezzzzz hehehe :p (But I'm afraid she could lose tomorrow) :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts