Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Im retiring from this game, there are many reasons:

1. I would not have a clue whos running what!
2. Leena runs the game then quits and deletes threads where i post articles.
3. Its bad enough that leena runs some of it, but if Jordan runs a tier event aswell, they will make me lose all the time... cos Jordan and I dont get along.
4. This game is seriously F!CKED!

:wavey: Thanks Matt, youve done a great job and you still are, but its unfair for us 12 or soo players who are stuck in the Tier II events, with people like Leena and Jordan who fuck around way too much and just want to piss everyone off.

As bitchface would say.

'Thanks.'

·
Registered
29,012 Posts
:wavey:

Okay, so you's dont like Jordan or Leena, THEN DON'T PLAY IN THEIR TOURNAMNETS, its as simple as that :)

TennisSta, this game is far from fucked, the only hiccup we have have was the deletion of the Houston thread.
And it's certainly none of our/matt's fault as to why you don't know who runs what tournament :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,310 Posts
Kimmie's_Boy said:

Okay, so you's dont like Jordan or Leena, THEN DON'T PLAY IN THEIR TOURNAMNETS, its as simple as that :)

TennisSta, this game is far from fucked, the only hiccup we have have was the deletion of the Houston thread.
And it's certainly none of our/matt's fault as to why you don't know who runs what tournament :)
:wavey: I like Leena, I just don't like Jordan. And that's not the way of solving the problem or everyone will be playing the tier ones :tape:

·
Registered
29,012 Posts

Okay fair enough, but why do you think Jordan will cheat/change your results? Has he done it before?

I don't think Jordan would go that low just to get at you, so give him a chance :)

This is a game afterall :)

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jordan is very immature and a totall kid... theres no way anyone can trust him.

Id still like to play but like BOO BOO F-R-E-A-K! said... we all cant play tier 1's

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
Yeah, I want to help, but I don't think I have time to make the colors thing or the explaination things.. :eek: For the sake of FS!!!

·
Banned
14,999 Posts
:rolleyes:
Matt, i just want to encourage you. please dont' stop running this game, i and some of us won't go anywhere. FS can stay! :bounce:

thanks

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
:haha:

·
Premium Member
20,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
* Princess * said:
I never cheated anyone.

TenniSta, you made the final of Houston... I doubt I cheated you... but whatever.
Princess I got no problem with you, i was still participating in the game.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts