Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,916 Posts
yeah she is. her and myskina are definitely the hottest russians.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,861 Posts
SAEKeithSerena said:
yeah she is. her and myskina are definitely the hottest russians.
:bigclap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,058 Posts
without worrying about being crass - i'd definitely "do her" - not that my current female friend would approve of that ;) but i don't get the hair style - makes her look like she going bald :scared:

Maybe i can lend her some of my thick flowing blonde locks :hearts:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,219 Posts
Airbrush heaven! Not just that, these pictures were apparently taken in 2003.. when she was 16. Well, she is certainly NOT aging well..





Recent pictures... no make up, no air brushing... just pure, natural maria in all her GLORY!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,348 Posts
Marshmallow said:
Airbrush heaven! Not just that, these pictures were apparently taken in 2003.. when she was 16. Well, she is certainly NOT aging well..





Recent pictures... no make up, no air brushing... just pure, natural maria in all her GLORY!
She still looks beautiful with no make up on. :kiss: Her beauty may be a bit over rated, but she's beautiful none the less :hearts:

She has no make up her, and she looks quite beatiful to me :shurg:

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,219 Posts
That's her? I thought that was freddy kroeger! Uncanny!
 
  • Like
Reactions: CanIGetAWhat

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,591 Posts
SAEKeithSerena said:
yeah she is. her and myskina are definitely the hottest russians.
hey buddie!! why u forgot Lena Dementieva??
and Kirilenko :hearts:

Dan23 said:
yea Marshy she looks bloody awful for an 18 y/o :retard: :yawn:



YEAYHHH LET ME BE UGLY PLEASEEE!!!! :bowdown:
:haha:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,219 Posts
Her lips seem much thinner in those pictures than the first... her skin is so much worse.. awful really. from 16 to 18 she has gotten worse... if this trend just imagine what'll happen when she gets older... :scared:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,591 Posts
John_Ayers said:
Firts picture :lick: :hearts:


Second picture :scared: :scratch: :bolt:
Marshmallow said:
Her lips seem much thinner in those pictures than the first... her skin is so much worse.. awful really. from 16 to 18 she has gotten worse... if this trend just imagine what'll happen when she gets older... :scared:
so, none of u never took a bad pic?
So Im talking to Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie here??
OMG!!

Marsha, from girl to girl, It's hard to face peoples that have less age than we and have more money, talent and are prettier
but we need to move on....

:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,778 Posts
Marshmallow said:
Her lips seem much thinner in those pictures than the first... her skin is so much worse.. awful really. from 16 to 18 she has gotten worse... if this trend just imagine what'll happen when she gets older... :scared:
:unsure: her lips are the same...you've really gotta find a new angle of attack

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
65 Posts
mARSHAmallow is so pathetic

spending her life bashing on a teen player wow
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top