Tennis Forum banner

721 - 740 of 767 Posts

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Does anyone know about a gif where Maria is holding a bottle or drinking from a bottle which I've been recently made aware of and apparently is an infamous gif? Trendsetter? Anyone?

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
I think the gif is from a photoshoot for something. She has her hair down and drinking from the bottle with a straw? Anyone have or know this gif?

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
i don't remember where i saw it but there's this one gif where paparazzi is taking pictures of margot robbie on a red carpet and then maria shows up and nobody cares about margot anymore and they just focus on maria. i think it was at that oscar party in 2012 where maria was wearing that gorgeous black dress. i can't find it anywhere...

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
the last gif :eek:

In the Peng serve's one you can see why she is hopeless against serena's serve. She simply can't read serve well enough or she is just in a bad position and give away where she will move.

Murray is by heap and bound the best in regards to position in receiving serves.

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
the last gif :eek:

In the Peng serve's one you can see why she is hopeless against serena's serve. She simply can't read serve well enough or she is just in a bad position and give away where she will move.

Murray is by heap and bound the best in regards to position in receiving serves.
What, she's sexy when she's on the ground, lying down, her legs stretched with a little dirt on her. :p

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
What, she's sexy when she's on the ground, lying down, her legs stretched with a little dirt on her. :p
:rolleyes: >:) Poor me thinking I was talking about a tennis player and not some for-men magazine woman ;)

Now that I watch the last gif again I notice that she almost fucked up her other foot too, how her service motion deteriorated in the last few years and how sucky it always has been :grin2:

I give you that, the dress was great :D

·
Registered
52,978 Posts

:lol:

·
Registered
52,978 Posts

·
Registered
52,978 Posts

·