Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 767 Posts

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has any good GIF's of Sharapova. Looking for a new avatar on other forums I post on. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Recently I have been into making gifs so I wouldn't mind making you some :) If you have anything specific you want I will try to do that . I also have a few saved on my computer so I will post them when I go on tomorrow.

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Recently I have been into making gifs so I wouldn't mind making you some :) If you have anything specific you want I will try to do that . I also have a few saved on my computer so I will post them when I go on tomorrow.
Yes that's fine. I would greatly appreciate it. How big have you been making them, pixel wise or whatever?

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ummm I'm not sure but I can resize them depending on how big you want them.
OK sounds good. Looking forward to what you've been working on.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Would you make me a gif Katie? :D

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

:hearts: It's my new sig. on siberiansiren
Does anyone know what she said there? I can see her swearing but what she said before and after I just don't know.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Does anyone know what she said there? I can see her swearing but what she said before and after I just don't know.
"Allez ! Up your fucking ass" :p

Did them long time ago
This is the one I was looking for :worship:
Gosh, it's still too big :sad:. How can I rezise it for it can be less than 1Mo ?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
"Allez ! Up your fucking ass" :p
Yes I can see that now. I adore her even more.
The outburst of emotions. Just beautiful and also hilarious :lol:.

·
Banned
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Really good stuff guys. Guess we're onto something here with a new thread.

1 - 20 of 767 Posts