Tennis Forum banner

701 - 720 of 749 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I hope they play Daria in the reverse singles, E-mak is all kind of awful. Mind you so is Sveta losing a set to this.

·
Registered
54,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #703

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
This team is really useless, bar Maria, isn't it? :lol:

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I feel bad that Maria had to waste 4 hours of her life supporting that mess. I feel embarrassed for her that she even has to be seen in public with the rest of her useless teammates. They cost her a Fed Cup title a few months ago and, today, they brought shame on the entire country of Russia.

·
SharaFamily
21,163 Posts
Myskina should let Kastasina play 1st tomorrow If she wins Maria will play...
I don't like that Maria play 1st tomorrow win and someone lose the next match...

·
CGS
7,580 Posts
Maria will probably not play tomorrow. I mean, she has even practiced once since coming to Moscow :rolls: Ekat and Sveta probably will play the reverse singles and doubles too. They just made it harder for themselves. Maria will not save their asses this time.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Well this has fucked up everything, honestly what are you doing Russia.

·
Registered
27,167 Posts
She must loathe that Russian team by now. First they cost her her only chance to win the damn trophy in Prague last year and now they put her on the spot like that.

If the Russians had won their matches, nobody would have talked about her not playing...how the hell is she supposed to play a singles match if she hasn't even practiced for days? This is beyond messed up.

·
Registered
54,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #713
Kuznetsova :smash:

Losing to #141 Hogenkamp, unbelievable :banghead:
I know the NED girls always peak in Fed Cup. Still pathetic loss

This tie shows again Russian tennis is a big fat MESS without Maria
Russian tennis used to very strong (Myskina, Petrova, Dementieva, Safina ...)
Not anymore. Most Russian players suck

Maria must save Russia tomorrow

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Don't tell me you believe this :spit:
It's a joke from somebody on twitter

Indeed she was hitting up with one of her blue rackets in the exhibition.

·
Registered
7,064 Posts
at what time does the 1st match start?

last night ,3 guys in a bus took my phone. :tears: scary situation. but i wsnt scared. i just realized i could've been killed for it.

now i have to buy a new one. :tears:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts

·
PharMaria Co. CFO
14,207 Posts
She must loathe that Russian team by now. First they cost her her only chance to win the damn trophy in Prague last year and now they put her on the spot like that.

If the Russians had won their matches, nobody would have talked about her not playing...how the hell is she supposed to play a singles match if she hasn't even practiced for days? This is beyond messed up.
I mean, you guys, the assumption of she cares in any way if Russia wins this or not is adorable. :lol:

701 - 720 of 749 Posts