Good luck Maria :bounce:

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
WELL DONE MARIA!!!! :worship:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I am so happy for Maria and her family! :D Masha really deserves to be the 2004 Wimbledon ladies champion. :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Well done Maria..congrats!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

What I really admire about Maria (even though she's really beautiful) is that she is FEARLESS....she will not let Serena steam roll past her...she stood her ground and stood really well to win....:angel:

I really feel basically that's the thing any player needs most to win a major...much that I admire players like Pierce and Hantuchova for their style and elegance on court...I'd wish sometimes that they'd let off a bit of their feminine side and really show some GRITTINESS and DETERMINATION when up to tasks in big matches...many can learn a lot from Maria in terms of attitude and focus....:angel:

So well done Maria...u really inspire me this time gal...well done!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Maria Wins Wimbledon
:aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty: :aparty:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Congratulations Maria, incredible!!!

·
Registered
6,547 Posts
:bounce: Maria is the real Queen of the Jungle!!:bounce:

Nerves of steel and heart of a Siberian Tigress!!:worship: :worship:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
:worship: Congratulations Maria! She was absolutely in a ZONE yesterday. Never let her focus waver, and took advantage of every lapse of Serena's. I think she played her very best tennis, and I really admire someone who can do that when it matters most. :worship:

She's very cute too. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
maria its meee.....

undefined
undefinedundefined
Maria ..... i think i m ur biggest fan on da planet ........ may God make to successful in everything in ur life ......

:worship: I L :) VE YA MaRiA :worship:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shame for sharapova's fans

i think its really shameful for maria sharapova's fans that there isnt just a single video of such a great tennis player on the internet ....

well !!! if anyone know about it ... do post a reply

bye
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
Enrique Douglesias said:
Why still posting here?
Not a bad question at all!!! :lol:

41 - 58 of 58 Posts