Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
44,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great effort ladies! Tatiana saved 2 match points in the second set!

GO MARIA!

She can become the third woman to win Indian Wells - Miami back to back (Graf & Clijsters being the others)

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
shit. the first time I'm not happy with a Maria win :fiery:
Tati deserved that match... I mean it would've been different if Maria regrouped and take it in the 3rd but this is just a shame for Tati... she tried so hard... it's no fair!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
An undeserved victory, it was Tati's for the taking until she screwed her ankle.

·
Registered
26,220 Posts
i love the "Battles" part of the title! :tape:

·
Registered
23,442 Posts
A terrible way to end a match. Poor Tati. Please don't be hurt badly.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
don't like this win :eek: but a win is a win :D
Masha should win 63 63 :(
she wasted 4 or 5 match points when leading 5-3 :eek: :help:
what a terrible performance by Masha :eek: :help:
get a rest Masha,good luck in final on Saturday :bounce:
wins IW and Miami back-to-back!! :worship:

·
Premium Member
28,059 Posts
Wow what a bettle great effort from both girls, poor Tati about the injury but what fight it was, good luck in the final Masha

·
Registered
24,260 Posts
good for maria for not giving up after the second set didn't go her way.

too bad for tati, i really think she surprised some people. such effort.

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
Poor Tatiana, she had a real chance to win that match, such fighting spirit!! :worship: Horrible way for it to end though :crying2: I hope she recovers quickly and we'll see her in Charleston :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Congrats Maria, too bad it had to happen this way though.
Sorry for Tatiana. Great fight!
Best of Luck for the Final, Masha.

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
Change the title at once. Maria escapes narrowly barely holding her pride as brave Tatiana battles back CONTINUOUSLY!!!!

FOR SHAME!

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
Or even More appropriate... Maria BOOOOED as she using every trick she knows to escape DEFEAT by a thunderous perfomance from Tatiana GOLOVIN!!!

·
Banned
25,958 Posts
middy said:
An undeserved victory, it was Tati's for the taking until she screwed her ankle.
oh please :rolleyes: How can it be undeserved win when she was always in the lead and even hit more winners? :rolleyes: Sharapova never gave up even when she blew big lead and 4 mps in 2nd set. Credits to Golovin for making it a close match but i can't see her winning if he ankle wasn't twisted :)
get it together :rolleyes:

·
Registered
511 Posts
middy said:

Why do you say the victory for Maria was undeserved, she was up 4-3 in the third serving, and had just hit a winner to go to deuce...... I think Sharapova was going to win it anyway......... :confused:

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Rusik said:
oh please :rolleyes: How can it be undeserved win when she was always in the lead and even hit more winners? :rolleyes: Sharapova never gave up even when she blew big lead and 4 mps in 2nd set. Credits to Golovin for making it a close match but i can't see her winning if he ankle wasn't twisted :)
get it together :rolleyes:
I agree

1 - 20 of 52 Posts