Tennis Forum banner

161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
34,845 Posts
I am in a minority, I see, but I don't find Tsitsipas attractive.

Did it ever start ?

She lives in Switzerland, and from what I've read, they, occasionally, happen to train in the same facilities, so probably they are friends. They make a good couple, but I pretty much doubt it was ever more than that.
Well he was liking ALL her posts at one point and she was at his pool a bikini. Plus training together and taking cute pics. And Stan seems like a player so idk why he'd suddenly start spending his attention on her instead of some other girl unless that was the reason, but who knows.

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
Well he was liking ALL her posts at one point and she was at his pool a bikini. Plus training together and taking cute pics. And Stan seems like a player so idk why he'd suddenly start spending his attention on her instead of some other girl unless that was the reason, but who knows.
You know much more than me :D but somehow I don't feel it. They still might have been just friends.

Reactions: iGOAT

·
Registered
16,573 Posts
Tsitsi just got hotter than he otherwise would be. Beating Nadal in a slam after being two sets down, has undeniable attractive quality. So if Sakkari wants him for herself she better strike now and rope him in — before he becomes an exclusive upmarket item.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hahaha I forgot about Justine and Pierre!

If Adidas are smart they will allow Stefanos to
Be honest as the world is ready for a at GS Champ Tennis Player - he will be HUGE!

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
This is kind of off-topic but I was recently watching Osaka's GQ couples quiz with Cordae and there she said that her first kiss was at Indian Wells...

And I remember a few years ago when Tsitsipas and Osaka were awkwardly flirting around the time of IW and it really got me thinking... :unsure:

I would like to know what happened with that relationship, it was such a random romance but I really did ship 'Starbine'
Like Cindy said, I don't think it was ever a thing. Probably just a friendship or short-lived flirtation at best.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
God...I remember how many people said that Slava Shvedova is lesbian. Now she has a husband and twins...

Good for them :)

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
How is she not attractive? She has a nice face and a killer physic. Imagine that booty up in the air...
I also strangely find Sakkari attractice. Those legs and that ass, oh my

Spunky too. I thought maybe she was gay at first but the more you look into her personality it is clear she is a girly girl and likes guys

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I was convinced she was lesbian

It´s nice to see love between players, unfortunately, players couples didn´t bode well in recent times: Mladenovic, Svitolina, Sharapova. They all tried

161 - 178 of 178 Posts