Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 146 Posts

·
Banned
2,202 Posts
I thought she was gay...
Weird...
Well Stefanos is a rather feminine looking man. I knew Osaka was going way out of her league trying to land Steph. Sakkari, well I mean maybe she has a great personality. She seems like a fun girl.

If I was in Steph’s shoes, I’d try my luck at Kontaveit or Pera.

Anyone that hasn’t checked out Stefanos YouTube channel should. I started watching them before he was famous and he’d really good at editing videos. I don’t know how he has time to do that as well as play tennis.

·
Rest in peace Bally
15,155 Posts
LMAO at all these PC creeps that NEVER thought about Sakkari being gay... :rolleyes: :weirdo:

Please get a sight check asap. Or stop with the unnecessary hypocrisy. :weirdo:

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Both are cute and both are gay. Kinda sad to see this these days but that's their choice (or their PR teams' probably).
One of your most controversial stupid posts ever?

How can you speculate about their sexuality?

·
Registered
53,692 Posts

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Believe me, I've posted many stupid posts before, way more stupid than this one

I'm not speculating
You have inside information that both are gay, sure .......

Not really funny to troll about peoples sexuality.

·
Registered
35,719 Posts
This is one of the few tennis relationships that has a chance at working because they're both at a high ranking and will be able to play a lot of the same events together throughout the year. Good for them!

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
@spiceboy has been behaving recently but this just came out of the blue and invades both players privacy if indeed he does know something.

Bizarre that you would share something like this publicly

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
And on the off-chance that it's true, it's not nice to out them. It's disrespectful.
Exactly, very strange behaviour from a veteran and generally respected poster.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Given his vlogging she's gonna spend a lot of time now asking 'are you filming me?' like in his last vlog :lol:

·
Banned
2,202 Posts
i watched his vlog and it could be that they just took the same flight from Monaco to Paris. They may just be good friends instead bf/gf

61 - 80 of 146 Posts