Tennis Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1149 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Hey guys, I was just wondering if after the Stuttgart points added Maria would jump on that clay court power ranking list the WTA issued two weeks ago.

·
Registered
52,971 Posts
After the US Open Maria is the new #103 ! :)

·
SharaFamily
21,146 Posts
She better show up for Tianjin and Beijing. She needs to be inside the top 100 for the AO.
No expect good result in Asian swing now. Her voice sounds weird, I don't think she is 100% healthy, maybe exhausted cause of book tour.
But still hope I'm wrong :lol:

·
Registered
27,027 Posts
No expect good result in Asian swing now. Her voice sounds weird, I don't think she is 100% healthy, maybe exhausted cause of book tour.
But still hope I'm wrong :lol:
I didn't notice anything weird about her voice to be honest. She looked quite relaxed to me. Of course she must be exhausted and all but still.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
I didn't notice anything weird about her voice to be honest. She looked quite relaxed to me. Of course she must be exhausted and all but still.
Yeah, I agree this type of thing is what showbiz types do all the time for films and records, a quick blast of publicity, but she's not used to it. She's said a few times she'd rather be playing hours of tennis.

Think she actually seemed at her best for this last interview, so the relief of the constant costume changes and make-up, and same ol questions was clearly not something she was hugely comfortable with.

she's now back home, bit more dressed down and sounding less strained.

1121 - 1140 of 1149 Posts