1661 - 1680 of 1689 Posts

·
Registered
7,061 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I hope it's a sign she's coming back
I think it is certain that she will give it a go, just hope she will be fit enough to compete at the high level she is capable of, WTA is not in its strongest state and a healthy Maria could do some damage.

Of course the gym pic comes after a wooden oven pic which makes the most delicious pizzas...

·
Registered
8,512 Posts
I think it is certain that she will give it a go, just hope she will be fit enough to compete at the high level she is capable of, WTA is not in its strongest state and a healthy Maria could do some damage.

Of course the gym pic comes after a wooden oven pic which makes the most delicious pizzas...
She'll certainly at least manage playing doubles.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
just hope she will be fit enough to compete at the high level she is capable of, WTA is not in its strongest state and a healthy Maria could do some damage.
:worship:

·
Registered
7,061 Posts

·
Registered
7,061 Posts

·
Registered
7,061 Posts

·
Registered
7,061 Posts

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
^ 3 moms in action :baby:?
I'm pretty sure that girl to the left from Maria hasn't a baby

No idea about other but she doesn't look like mom >:)

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Maria with AnnaC at the Kremlin Cup yesterday

Anna should commetate on Eurosport today
I hope she will say few words about Maria

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
I was going to post the same thing. They are really gorgeous :hearts:
And regarding their tennis styles, they were kinda complementary: Chaky was always cool, thoughtful, strong, focused and consistent :cool:, while MaKiri was fiery, lightning fast, acrobatic, and unpredictable :hearts:. Just like my current favorites: Simona is similar to Chaky, while Cami is similar to MaKiri. :lol:

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
And regarding their tennis styles, they were kinda complementary: Chaky was always cool, thoughtful, strong, focused and consistent :cool:, while MaKiri was fiery, lightning fast, acrobatic, and unpredictable :hearts:. Just like my current favorites: Simona is similar to Chaky, while Cami is similar to MaKiri. :lol:
Giorgi? :eek:
No way

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Mama Maria

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Are there any news about Maria? I heard she gave an interview to some Russian magazine. Does anyone maybe have it?
I have it. I still try to find time to translate it :sobbing: Maybe tomorrow

I can say from it that chances for comeback is about 10% :sad:
I think she will decide next summer

1661 - 1680 of 1689 Posts