Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys? it's time for HC tournaments again.
Here there is Kiri's part of the draw:

[3] A.Radwanska vs BYE
Wickmayer vs Robson
Zheng vs Barthel
Mladenovic vs [14] Stephens

[11] Kirilenko vs Q
Cornet vs Vesnina
Zakopalova vs Safarova
BYE vs [5] Errani
Complete main draw: link.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Well, it could have been worse. She's not near Serena or Azarenka so I'm not complaining. Errani is looming, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. First things first though she has a qualifier. Please don't let it be Kuzy...

On another note, I do expect her to be a bit rusty. Considering she hasn't played since Wimbledon. Good luck Maria!!

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Go Makiri :yeah:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
yeahhh finally we can talk and discuss about a draw with kiri in it, I missed it so much!! :wavey:

and the pic with the candy is so sweeeet, oh Kiri :hearts:

I guess the toronto-draw is ok, but first let's wait and see who the qualifyier will be...they often use to be very dangerous..

..I would love so much to see her taking revenge on Sarita, that would be the maximum for me :p

when will Kiri play her first round?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
when will Kiri play her first round?
The schedule is still not out because qualifying is still being played, my guess is Tuesday. :bounce:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Yup, decent draw after all.

Really? where did you read it? :[
I think I read it on twitter, but also saw a picture of her practice with the bandage on the knee which is usual for her this time, but not always seen bandaged or with tape on his knee in your workouts. Surely it is a precaution just to take care. Today it is more important your inactivity, more that her injury.The most important thing is that she is in good spirits and with high expectations for this last part of the season :)

http://www.wtatennis.com/blogs/article/3337571/title/kirilenkos-blog-hello-toronto

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
VIP on Centre court, luckily enough Grandstand is televised too.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
So happy to see Kiri's back on the tour! Hope she will be ok, it's the only important thing. good luck babe :hearts:

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A lil' bit worried right now, another R1 shock would be a disaster. :\

·
Registered
37,975 Posts
Ok draw for Maria.

Good luck Maria. :)

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here there's a decent streaming, just in case.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts