Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was watching her TRL visit and shes such a star. she was so funny and outgoing and the crowd just loved her. great personality and good mentality, shes going places.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
She does have a good empathy with crowds. She blows kisses, and I've noticed she's prepared to "play to" the crowd once she's won a match. When the Wimbledon crowd laughed when she called for the mobile phone, she responded well and included them in her actions, miming with exaggerated gestures, her frustration with the phone. I noticed she was fooling around in pix from Birmingham too.

She's very spontaneous, and this makes crowds warm to her. She's certainly not the Ice Maiden.

·
Banned
89 Posts
Yes, Best tennis player! :worship:

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Stick around pals. Your gal little star will sink faster than the Russian economy.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Ballbuster said:
Stick around pals. Your gal little star will sink faster than the Russian economy.
Yes. Just like your identical predictions at Wimbledon. :lol:

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Ballbuster, the Russian economy is on the rebound. ;)

Reactions: WorldWar24

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
SharapovaKixA$$ said:
i was watching her TRL visit and shes such a star. she was so funny and outgoing and the crowd just loved her. great personality and good mentality, shes going places.

Yes, out of the US Open beaten by Mary Pierce. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Maria is a good player however she is very boring with no personality. Serena has it all personality,charisma and she plays with passion and heart. As far is Maria blowing kisses to the crowd,gee I wonder where she got that from?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
15,168 Posts
chris whiteside said:
Yes, out of the US Open beaten by Mary Pierce. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:bumpingoldthreadtorubitin: :lol::p

·
Registered
47,518 Posts
Tjaaa.....stuff happens.

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
SharapovaKixA$$ said:
true, (though i cant stand her) but the only place she's going now is home.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
SharapovaKixA$$ said:
She's going places all right....back to Nick Bollieteri's Academy......for training.:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts