Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2234 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw her playing at the US Open as well and thought she also deserved a cheering thread. She beat Daja Bedanova, then lost to Davenport, but put up a good fight.
:worship:

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
Ive never seen maria elena play, i had a chance at the US open, but then i couldnt watch....

She def. Daja 6-4 6-0! :eek: and is doing pretty well, she brought tammy till 7-5 third set, and also brought loit till 7-5 in the third set...

GO MARIA ELENA!

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maria is playing some challengers and trying to qualify for some tournies. I'm too lazy to check out which, though!!
Good luck!!

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maria Elena didn't do too well in Columbus.
However, this week she is playing in Troy $50k and is the top seed. She's into the quarter finals and also in the second round of doubles!

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maria was runner-up in the Troy $50k. A good week.
BTW, where is troy?

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Maria Elena's schedule for 2004 is a little confusing. She has entered:

*Both Auckland and Gold Coast
*Both Hobart and Canberra

:confused:
I am not sure which tournie she will decide to play in. As soon as I do I will write it here.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Darip, is that your e-mail address or an instant messaging adress because I don't have instant messaging, unfortunately. I'll send you an e-mail, though. My e-mail address is:
[email protected]

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
You should really download msn ( 5.0 or 6.0) and just press the add xontact button insert my email (or whoever you want to speak tos email) and when im online we could chat :)

And if you sent an email already, i probably erased cuz i get alot of spam :eek:

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi dario! I didn't post much at christmas time. It's cool that we like a lot of the same players.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maria elena is playing dubs with Fabiola Zuluaga in Hobart! Good luck, girls!

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Maria Elena is going to play a challenger in hawaii at the end of the month

1 - 20 of 2234 Posts