7,803 Posts
Carla hit 42 winners. Good job.

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Sorana is so pleasing to watch!
Too bad we won't see her in the final

I begin to hate Carla BTW
She reminds me so much of Justine Henin (minus the bad sportmanship problem!)

·
Registered
9,245 Posts
Great fight from Sorana in the 2nd set, she could run for victory in the 3rd but it was overall great much, some nice points from both of them...

·
Premium Member
4,097 Posts
Sorana was 2-0 up in the 3rd... lost 6 straight games :eek:

It was a pretty good match, some fun points, good winners.

·
Premium Member
181,958 Posts
Sori :( :bigcry: :(
6 games in a row after all that fighting in 2nd set to win it.

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
I hate when it happens... A player does everything to comeback in the 2nd set and then folds like a cheap tent in the 3rd. :( Sorana led 2-0* 0-30 in the 3rd, but she had absolutely nothing left in the tank. :sad: I really hope she's out of her slump though. She has an exciting game and could reach top20 easily if she got a bit more consistent. She has a terrific attitude too.
Congrats Carla. She got incredibly tight in the 2nd... it was laughable. :tape: She had pts for 5-1 lead, MP at 5-3*, served for it at *5-4 and *6-5 (had 2nd MP), led *5-4 in the TB. :tape: Can't warm up to her though, every aspect of hers annoys the hell out of me.

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
Sori. :sad: All that fighting in the second for nothing in the third. :sad: :sobbing: Good job anyways. :hug:

·
Premium Member
28,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorana maybe led with a break in 3rd but Carla already led 5:3 in second set and in tiebreak too:shrug:

·
Stanning for Andi
21,001 Posts
Sorana :sad: But a very good run after a poor hard-court season. :hug:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
I hate when it happens... A player does everything to comeback in the 2nd set and then folds like a cheap tent in the 3rd. :( Sorana led 2-0* 0-30 in the 3rd, but she had absolutely nothing left in the tank. :sad: I really hope she's out of her slump though. She has an exciting game and could reach top20 easily if she got a bit more consistent. She has a terrific attitude too.
Congrats Carla. She got incredibly tight in the 2nd... it was laughable. :tape: She had pts for 5-1 lead, MP at 5-3*, served for it at *5-4 and *6-5 (had 2nd MP), led *5-4 in the TB. :tape: Can't warm up to her though, every aspect of hers annoys the hell out of me.
me too:help:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts