Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Dinara Safina, on the worst advice she's ever received from Marat Safin: "A few years ago, he only needed to train for half an hour per day, whereas I needed four hours. He said, ‘Just train for half an hour – that’s enough,’ but that really didn’t work. I got nothing done in half an hour."

is he for serious:help:

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's because Dinara doesn't have half the talent Marat has.
keep working on it your almost as half as equal to Demska's trollness

i mean the 'greats' needed more than that to train.
thats call lazy not talent

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
4 hours a day on top of all the tennis she has played this year :lol: No wonder she sucked at the YEC. I wouldnt be surprised if her burnout was a month earlier this year, maybe more.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
no wonder she can grind out 3 hour matches easily.
marat has loads of talent and he underachieved for his talent so following his advice isn't exactly right.
she does not have his innate talent so she has to compensate in other ways

·
God Gave Us Rock 'N' Roll
47,931 Posts
Dinara is so much of a hard worker than Marat :lol: even though Marat is more talented, he is done by now :sad:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
That's because Dinara doesn't have half the talent Marat has.
I second that.
no wonder she can grind out 3 hour matches easily.
marat has loads of talent and he underachieved for his talent so following his advice isn't exactly right.
she does not have his innate talent so she has to compensate in other ways
Dinara is so much of a hard worker than Marat :lol: even though Marat is more talented, he is done by now :sad:
I don't mean to sound stupid because I've seen both play tons but what exactly is his innate talent that Dinara doesn't have?

Serious question.

·
Serena's #1 Hater
19,697 Posts

Dinara Safina, on the worst advice she's ever received from Marat Safin: "A few years ago, he only needed to train for half an hour per day, whereas I needed four hours. He said, ‘Just train for half an hour – that’s enough,’ but that really didn’t work. I got nothing done in half an hour."

is he for serious:help:
Of course Marat was serious. With all the groupies and partying he had to do, 30 minutes a day was all he could fit in. ;)

·
Registered
663 Posts
It probably seemed like Marat's training for half an hour but he's probably sneaking off to some other place and make up for the 3 and a half hours. lol

·
Banned
48,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^ oh like humping something?

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
It probably seemed like Marat's training for half an hour but he's probably sneaking off to some other place and make up for the 3 and a half hours. lol
...honing different strokes....toning only the abs and thigh muscles...

Hope Dinara's better now at selectively listening to her older brother.

·
Premium Member
181,951 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
I don't mean to sound stupid because I've seen both play tons but what exactly is his innate talent that Dinara doesn't have?

Serious question.
Are you serious, really? Marat's talent was outstanding, he was one of the "IT" players, his shots were amazing when he was on fire, he got that rare ability to defeat the greatest players in men's tennis. He's simply natural, while Dinara must work really really hard to be on top of her game. I'm not saying she isn't talented, she is, it's obvious, but Marat got the 6th sense in tennis and groupies and girls and chicks!:worship:

·
Registered
21,902 Posts

Serious question.
Marat is definitely a better mover

1 - 20 of 28 Posts