Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LONDON (Reuters) - Manchester United have finally received their trophy after sealing their eighth league title in 11 seasons last weekend.

United beat Everton 1-2 before being crowned champions amid celebrations at Goodison Park on Sunday.

United's Dutch striker Ruud van Nistelrooy won the Golden Boot as the league's top scorer after converting a match-winning penalty in the second half, his 25th goal in the championship and 44th in all competitions.

His team ended the season with 83 points, five more than outgoing champions Arsenal, who thrashed Sunderland 4-0 away.

United manager Alex Ferguson, speaking after the presentation, said: "We're really enjoying this."
Arsenal, who face Southampton in next Saturday's FA Cup final, signed off with an emphatic victory and a hat-trick from Swedish midfielder Freddie Ljungberg.

Newcastle United, already assured of third place, drew 2-2 at West Bromwich Albion.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,000 Posts
Well done, Man U! You really own England..:)

·
Banned
7,262 Posts
We need more smilies here !

How many that support them are actually from MANCHESTER ???

·
Registered
13,210 Posts
Rumours are David Beckham and Diego Forlan reguarly share Alice Band's, this is the reason Becks is staying at Old Trafford.

And the answer to the question posed before............the biggest club within Manchester is Manchester City, if shirt sales within MAnchester are true.

Theatre of dreams? More like theatre of tourists ;)

Well done United in Premiership

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
David I like all your post except the last line ;) yes Im a bitter Scouser :p but a bitter one which has to admit that in the long run they deserved to win it :eek: It kills to say that! I still hate them more than anyone!;)

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
ha ha Im fair in sporting terms unfortunately ;)

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
i wasnt talking about united :fiery:

i couldnt give a fuck about em, Em ;) :D

im talking about those overpaid foreigners who wear the 'pool shirt :fiery:

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
oh lol I see what you mean ;) a clearaout desperately needed get the deadwood out. But Houllier faisl to see that. But its not all the foreigners remember ;) Danny Murphy was absolute crap yesterday.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Yeah well they're lucky they didn't have to face the Kestinawa Kirrhaterami team from Tokyo. They'd have kicked Man United's butt.

Yeah .....

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
i didnt see the match yesterday

got home with about 75 played and turned straight off :fiery:

dont even know what the final score was :rolleyes:

Diao needs to go ;)
Biscan needs to go ;)
aint a Cher....whatever the fuck his name is fan :p

ermmmm...who else?

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
hee hee well Cheyrou I think you mean and not forgetting Traore! ;) Diao was the slack marker on Desially when he scored his goal. You know I dont really want to talk about any of those anymore!

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
u know, Djimi has had some good games this season...this was his rookie year..he uses his long legs to his ad....

Em, can i ask u what tennis players u like cos u never give an indication LOL :wavey:

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
erm he has more bad games than good and he is prone to stupid mistakes eg. Charlton :eek:

oh yeh no I dont but my sig is too long as it is! I like Kimmie, Dani and Justine.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
ok u were cool till u got to Justine :fiery:

i love Jelena :D altho im quite disappointed with her atm :(

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
JelenaDokicIsHot said:
I think Liverpool should build around Traore, he's holding Sami Hyypia together back there ;)

Oh and Em loves Jelena, don't you Em ;) :fiery: ;)
oi less of the cheek! ;) guess what I bought on saturday :eek: Ill pm ya :p and err....oh yeh how could I forget my favourite...Jelena :eek: *cough*

·
Registered
15,248 Posts
Im still cool :cool: ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts