Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They certainly do me :lick:

Honestly, they never fail to make me hard. Yes, they must be CLEAN lol, but I really do think that hairy arm pits, in full view with hands-behind-head, are the most be-autiful part of the male body :lick: :cool:

Any one else share this perverted fetish? LOL haha! :angel: :devil:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
nope... eww

i like the v on a man.

·
Registered
15,364 Posts
Steffica Greles said:
They certainly do me :lick:

Honestly, they never fail to make me hard. Yes, they must be CLEAN lol, but I really do think that hairy arm pits, in full view with hands-behind-head, are the most be-autiful part of the male body :lick: :cool:

Any one else share this perverted fetish? LOL haha! :angel: :devil:
:wavey:

I love to tickle them too :angel: :p

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
well, i have to say i dont mind the armpits either...i wouldnt say i have a 'fetish' for them but if the guy is hot and we are getting it on, i can go to town on them. When it comes to armpits though, the timing has to be right, like right after a shower...its not fun licking an armpit caked with deodorant on! YUCK...one of my 'regular' guys, he LOVES my armpits and i swear sometimes hes about to lick a hole right through them! it feels good though..

me, well if i had to confess to a 'fetish' (and i hate that word cause it has such a nasty tone to it, i prefer "strong liking" :devil: ) i would confess to nipples and feet! when it comes to the feet...well no one but myself ever confesses to this one and yet every guy, and i mean EVERY GUY i've been with LOVES me to suck his feet, they never do it back but as soon as they come over, they are sticking the feet in my mouth...i love it so i dont care...but anyone on here who knows me already knows about this 'strong liking' of mine! LOL :eek: :devil: :p

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
BigB08822 said:
Darren, you slut!!!!!!!!!

I dont think I would like anyone sucking my feet, I'm too tickleish.

oh you'd like it from me mister! and if your feet are as cute as you are...then i'd be going OFF! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...actually for me, the feet are great foreplay.....i mean being a gay guy...i put a lot worse in my mouth than feet so its all good....i've had to do my share of convincing some of my guys to let me do it but once its been done...they love it...and thats being totally honest...not one guy has ever not asked for it again...i guess they get excited knowing if i'd put feet in my mouth, they KNOW what else they are getting!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
hair doesn't really turn me on unless it's on someone's head. I just think of odor, whether there is any or not, when I see big ass globs of hair in armpits.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
cariosity said:
hair doesn't really turn me on unless it's on someone's head. I just think of odor, whether there is any or not, when I see big ass globs of hair in armpits.

thats pretty much how i feel about the vagina! LOL

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
darren cahill said:
thats pretty much how i feel about the vagina! LOL
but you're gay, right? ;)

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
cariosity said:
but you're gay, right? ;)
yeah! good point....

i'm just not uptight (or maybe i should be? :eek: ) when it comes to the body or sex...i love sex and i love a guys bod....if i like the guy...theres N-O-T-H-I-N-G off limits...i love him all!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Darren's post made me think of something...

If a guy sucks on my feet, I would be grossed out if I had to kiss him after that if he didn't have a mint or at least a sip of water in between. As Charlotte from Sex and the City says, "It's just bad manners!"

A bunch of my friends disagree, but even after oral, I like my man to, um, freshen up, before we touch tongues again. And, if he was doing somethign other than oral..... woah, he needs to have a detailed hygene ritual.

Then again, my bf always thinks I pop mints too much. What do you all think about that?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
well you're asking the wrong guy if you're asking me...

about the feet...dont get me wrong...i dont go kissing and sucking feet that were just running the marathon or out working the mud fields or something...usually who i hook up with knows they are coming over for sex...(you know...booty calls)so they are clean...so its not nasty...we can kiss and all that after that and yes, i kiss after oral sex....i think it would get on my nerves to have someone pop a mint after every act but thats just me....i mean if i can lick someones nipple, i can lick a toe...if you're clean, you're clean...its rather simple

funny you mention charlotte from sex and the city...you sound a bit like her and maybe i'm a bit too samantha! :eek:

Reactions: Richie77

·
Registered
8,726 Posts
Rebecca said:
Armpits are one of the least appealing parts of the body :eek: I can't deal with the hair *shudder* Not attractive to me at all. I suppose that if I *had* to cut somebody up, that I like thighs and upper backs.
I seem to be the only one who is alarmed. ;)

Armpits, no. I find that most of my obsession is with the lower body. Whether it's thighs, butts, or the developed v men get.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Has anyone tried giving a blow job while sucking on a mint? The minty freshness is enough to send the blowee into fits of orgasmic pleasure. Don't knock it 'til you try it. Try it if you haven't. :lick:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts