I clicked it and the Q-Draw and saturday's oop came up:unsure:

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
huh? where's dokic?

·
Writer of Stuff
8,734 Posts
C'mon, Tamira! Build on that Miami effort. Tough road potentially through Schnyder on clay, but winnable.

·
Registered
47,716 Posts
Perfect draw for Patty is she plays up to her potential on clay. Paszek and Lisicki have laughable clay court games, especially given Paszek's current state. Petrova is a great player on green clay, but hasn't had the needed preparation.

Very interesting to see a wild card for Madison Keys, will be eager to see if she can beat a struggling Kudryavtseva.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
doubles draw?

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
[4] Schnyder vs. Q/LL
OMFG. If TOB (and I don't mean The Other Blond, like the Lena fans say) :tape: qualifies, the ultimate battle may take place: the one where I don't know which one of them to root against. :help:

Though the Hefty One should emerge from that qualifying quarter, I guess.

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
GL:
Vesnina
Paszek
Lisicki
Gallovits
Americans

·
Registered
6,915 Posts
Can't wait to see how Madison Keys goes on, she has a nice first round opponent if you think of who else she could have faced!

Caro and Sam :mad: :sobbing:

No wonder Bartoli couldn't get a MD WC considering the ones that did :eek:

Hopefully Tamira can win a few matches :awww: *prays that qualifier beats Patty*

I think Petrova may come back to form and take this title :) but it's wide open

·
Writer of Stuff
8,734 Posts
Perfect draw for Patty is she plays up to her potential on clay. Paszek and Lisicki have laughable clay court games, especially given Paszek's current state. Petrova is a great player on green clay, but hasn't had the needed preparation.

Very interesting to see a wild card for Madison Keys, will be eager to see if she can beat a struggling Kudryavtseva.

You obviously didn't see Tamira in Miami. She is working hard with Angel Gimenez, who coached Sabatini, Sanchez-Vicario, Kuznetsova and Alberto Costa, and is very consistent in practice and matches. Moves well. Was 3 games from slaughtering Kuznetsova, who nearly went to the Miami final. She is closer to breaking though than most people think. Wouldn't write her off on Har Tru until you've seen what she can do under Gimenez. You might be surprised.

After watching all the "favorites" for this tourney in Miami last week, I think Wozniacki is the only one I'd put money on. Schnyder looked very mediocre, Petrova certainly wasn't in great form, Cibulkova is beatable, and Bartoli is struggling in qualifying. If is isn't Wozniacki, then it's anybody's tournament.

·
Registered
9,347 Posts
Patty's season begins now.

Sammy :sad: Hopefully she can keep her form going from last week. She should be seeds!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts