(3)Garcia v BYE

(7/wc)Vesnina v (wc)Kvitova
Begu v (LL)Petkovic
(wc)Zvonareva v Bertens
(2)Ostapenko v BYE

·
Registered
17,683 Posts
Mladenovic most probably 16th loss.... Gets Cibulkova or Cirstea.
Unless the draw gets changed? i don't see Wozniacki playin this at all

·
Premium Member
62,369 Posts
Timea is back :inlove:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Love the WC for Vera! Good luck to Mona and Julia! Hope her second round lose in Melbourne won‘t affect rest of the season..

·
Registered
635 Posts
I just watched Cornet get a first-round win over Barthel on WTA TV. No mention of Cornet's upcoming hearing/possible ban by the commentator.

They had a troupe of dancing girls come out onto the side of the court on several changeovers, and I felt kinda sorry for them because they were performing for practically no-one. I know it's day one, but the stadium just looked depressingly empty.

I went to watch the other court (not realising play hadn't started yet) and was treated to a random Spanish(?)-language-dubbed anime instead. It's been playing for at least the last 20 minutes. Oh, WTA TV...

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Potapova vs Maria on now. I have not really seen Potapova before. She is hitting hard for her young age. Reminds me a bit of Ostapenko always hitting as hard as she can. But I guess Maria should win this match is she plays it clever

·
Registered
15,698 Posts
Woz is money horny business woman, she will appear ;)
I see you look right through her. Yes, after winning 3.11 million USD in Melbourne and passing 30 million USD in total prize money, Caro is in desperate need of that Premier level paycheck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts