Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A first round defeat last year means that Magui can only improve this time round, and hopefully will keep edging ever closer to the Top 20 before the end of the year, lets hope for a good seeding, and a nice draw ;) Seedings will be announced on the 18th of August I think, but I don't know about the draw itself, does anyone have any ideas? :D

Good Luck Magui :D

!VAMOS MAGUI!

· Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well, if she loses in R1 again MS then I have plenty of anti-depressants to go round ;) :p

Also, apologies Cristina for not writing on the Yahoo Group, it's just that I never her anything sensible or important to say. When i think of something relevent and worthwhile, i'll write it ;) :p

Good Luck Magui! Please don't make me take my Prozac ;)

· Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anastasia Myskina RUS (7) vs Henrieta Nagyova SVK
Stephanie Foretz FRA vs Antonella Serra Zanetti ITA
Qualifier vs Maria Sanchez Lorenzo ESP
Yoon Jeong Cho KOR vs Magui Serna ESP (30)

Jelena Dokic YUG (22) vs Emmanuelle Gagliardi SUI
Mary Pierce FRA vs Katarina Srebotnik SLO
Tathiana Garbin ITA vs Qualifier
Shinobu Asagoe JPN vs Magdalena Maleeva BUL (10)

Highlighted in bold, players who can stop Magui's US Open Q-F dreams ;) She should beat the others ;) Please Magui, no :banghead: for the fans this year ;)

It could have been worse. :angel:

· Registered
2,311 Posts
Best of luck to Magui tomorrow and throughout the tournament. She has a pretty good draw, let's hope she takes advantage of it!

Vamos Magui!! Please make us :worship:, :bounce: and :bigclap: instead of :rolleyes: , :banghead: and take pdm1987 up on his offer of prozac!! ;) :p (God, I love emoticons! ;) :angel: )

Reactions: [email protected]

· Registered
2,311 Posts
Well done to Magui!! :worship: Nice result after the first set. She will play Maria Sanchez Lorenzo in the next round. Vamos!! :bounce: Let's hope we'll be able to keep off the prozac for another round! ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.