Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Magui has been having some disappointing results since May, but last week at the AT&T Cup, Magui produced some excellent results, beating Pisnik & 11th ranked Maleeva :) Let's hope for more of the same here, as Magui climbs her way up the rankings to the Top 20 :) :worship:

Good Luck!

!VAMOS MAGUI!

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
192,370 Posts
Here draw, its a tough draw in New Haven!! alittle lucky she plays a qualifier.

Lindsay Davenport USA BYE
Meghann Schaughnessy USA(WC) Jelena Dokic YUG
Qualifier v Magui Serna ESP
Nadia Petrova RUS(6) Magdalena Maleeva BUL

Vamos Magüi!! :):)

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Best of luck to Magui! She has a tough draw, especially since the qualifying draw is so tough that she could draw a really good player in round 1. Hopefully she'll manage to win a few matches here and get some confidence going into the US Open ........... You'll be pleased to hear that I'm stocked up on painkillers just in case that's not the case though! :p

Vamos Magui!! :D

·
Good Luck Caro in 2019!
192,370 Posts
MS said:
Not too good draw, but it could have been worse...depending on the qualifier, there are some really tough
Will Tina be really tough? ;) I hope they don't meet!! Even here we can't follow live scores.

Vamos Magui (IF you don't have to play Tina) ;)

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let's hope that Magui does get a good draw, meaning against a low ranked right handed qualifier ;) And then 2 very tough opponents to choose from in Petrova & Maleeva, and I would prefer her opponent to be Petrova, because Maleeva will be wanting revenge ;)

Caz, I also have stocked up on pain-killers (extra-strength) for the coming weeks & also some anti-depressents just in case Magui loses in R1 of the US open again! ;)

VAMOS MAGUI :)

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Well done Magui! Best of luck in the next round! :D Looks like next up it's Tanasugarn or Maleeva and not Petrova or Maleeva.

Reactions: MS
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.