Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats go out to RAYSCHKE! Yet another Final for the #2 team on the WTA Tour:worship:.
Now, i know i said i wanted Bluber to win the title a couple hours ago in their SF win thread:lol:. But, i would also hate to see Rayschke lose yet another final:shrug:. I am soooooo TORN ! :lol::p

Chuang/Mirza :hug:

·
Registered
21,146 Posts
Well done the winners, it's been very close in the end, but they could end it, congrats!

Now the final, remake of Open GDF's final I hope! ;)

·
Registered
12,474 Posts
Chang/Mirza:hug: Should have won that first set:eek:

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
Sorry, didn't see this thread! :eek:

Well done Raymond/Peschke :bounce: I am also torn with this final, both teams really need a title. :sad:

·
Premium Member
171,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, didn't see this thread! :eek:

Well done Raymond/Peschke :bounce: I am also torn with this final, both teams really need a title. :sad:
Its ok:lol:,i think i beat ya to it by less than a minute:nerner::lol:. You can do the thread for whoever wins the final! Then we'll be even ;)

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
I was at this match. First set was up and down for Kveta and Lisa but in the end they were playing solid tennis to win the set. The second was all "Pesh" (like Lisas girlfriend(?) kept yelling) and Lisa. But in the end they struggled quite a bit to finish the set. Lisa was pushing Kveta ("C'mon, Pesh, we're ready to go) and so they did and won 6-4. Sania didn't seem to be injured, she was ok. Chuang's mother was sitting alone, not with Sania's mum and Coaches, like ten rows over them:shrug: Kveta looks a lot to her husband and after the match they hugged and really seem to be in love:lol::sad::lol: BTW Kveta signed EVERY fucking autograph (and there were quite a lot:eek:) and kept smiling and gave towels to the kids.

A shame they lost today:(

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
Thanks for that David! :D I love Kveta :hearts: signing all the autographs :awww:

haha at "C'mon, Pesh, we're ready to go", gotta love Lisa!

I'm still sad they lost but that report cheered me up a bit ;) Hopefully I will be able to do the same if I see them play.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts