Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This match ended over an hour back!! Wheres the thread?? lol Maybe I just didnt see it.

·
Registered
29,563 Posts
Re: Madrid R2 : Patty Schnyder def. A. Wozniack 6-2 6-4 (match ended an hour back)

Patty :eek::bigclap:

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Re: Madrid R2 : Patty Schnyder def. A. Wozniack 6-2 6-4 (match ended an hour back)

patty :eek::
who does she play next?

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

patty :eek::
who does she play next?

I think Petrova. She may have a chance to make the quarters. =O

·
Registered
7,803 Posts

Oh Patty :hearts:

·
Premium Member
37,046 Posts

another win in straight sets? :eek:

·
Registered
4,026 Posts

congrats Patty

·
Registered
8,682 Posts

It's Wozniak :)

·
Registered
25,370 Posts

patty is coming into form for RG where she can lose a tight match in the 4th round against a player shes clearly better than on clay.

·
Stanning for Andi
21,001 Posts

Good luck against Petrova :) Hopefully Nadia will be nice and tired after doubles and a long singles match today :drool:

·
Stanning for Andi
21,001 Posts

Patty's playing doubles too ... directly after her singles match.
I know but neither matches were too long compared to Petrova's slugfest against Groenefeld.

·
Registered
47,719 Posts
Fairly solid win, Wozniak is no slouch. I'm happy that she finally seems to be able to win matches this season but I don't know how much longer she is going to keep it up.

·
Registered
5,369 Posts
Patty :bounce:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Aleks hates Patty's style so not really surprise.

Hood win Patty and keep your form :)

·
Registered
13,200 Posts
Aleks hates Patty's style so not really surprise.
I know Patty doesn't scream at the ball when she's hitting it and doesn't keep hitting at the same pace all day long and if that's not working just scream at the ball louder and hit harder. She actually uses variety and tactics when she plays - it seems like a dying art form.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts