Tennis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys like Madonna's new CD? Personally, I was a bit disappointed at first, but now I really like it. It's definitely more low-key, and it doesn't grab you right away like maybe "Music" and "Ray of Light" did, but I think this one has more depth, and the songs are more cohesive thematically.

In my opinion, the two songs to skip are "I'm So Stupid" and "Easy Ride". And "Die Another Day" is the one song that doesn't really feel right in this album. "American Life" and "Hollywood" are both okay, but things really start poppin' with "Love Profusion" which totally "gets under [your] skin." It's folky and dance-y at the same time, and it's totally addictive. That's followed by the techno-dance number "Nobody Knows Me," which is awesome, and then there's my favorite track of all, "Nothing Fails," which words cannot describe. "Intervention" and "Mother and Father" are both quite nice as well.

Which songs did YOU like?

·
Registered
925 Posts
I don't have the album, but the single is terrible, almost as bad as Die Another Day. Ray Of Light was filled with great dance tunes, but everything after that has been average.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
it took a listen or 2 but i like it quite a bit...i love Hollywood, Nothing Fails and my fave is X-static process...that song is just amazing.

i wouldnt put it in my top 3 of hers but its well done

1 - 3 of 3 Posts