Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Madison into the third round in the Australia Open. Plays Elise for spot in R4.
Hope she win.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Maddy defeated Mertens 6-3 6-2.

Didn't see this one either. Maybe if I continue not watching Maddy's matches she will keep winning.:eek:h:

Excellent showing though from Maddy with no match practice coming in. Svitolina next so I'm really hoping she can win that one too.

·
Registered
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She lost too Svitolina in three sets :sad: . I hoping she can regroup and do well for rest of the year. I would love to see her win a slam one day

·
Registered
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone knows where Maddy gonna play next ?

·
Registered
324 Posts

·
Registered
10,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any news where Madison Keys playing next ?

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
any news where Madison Keys playing next ?
Looks like she is playing Indian Wells, Miami, Charleston consecutively. Though knowing Maddy, she will withdrawal from one... Such an odd girl, I don't think I quite get her scheduling. Also, for a Top 20 player, her player forum has always been pretty dead...

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Well after defeats to Mona in IW and Sam in Miami Maddy has at least got a couple of wins under her belt in Charleston.:)

Came through a tricky match against Tatjana Maria and then beat Alona Ostapenko in the Battle of the Bashers.:cheer:

Unfortunately now plays Sloane. On clay.

My only positives for Maddy are first Sloane hasn't been in great form coming in (but with Sloane not sure you can read anything from that) and second while it's clay when you have had E. Vesnina in your final twice clearly it's not your standard clay court.:eek:h:

However still big ask for Maddy to progress.

·
Registered
50,637 Posts

·
Registered
50,637 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts